Chapter 61

Alaric's POV.

The moment she covered herself with the duvet I knew she was crying.

Without wasting time I pulled her in my arms and she burst into tears. Her tears were falling on my chest as she pulled me closer and cried hiding her face.

"Why are you crying hmm...?"

I asked and she snaked her arms around my neck and mumbled, "I'm sorry." She murmured and I pulled apart. I wiped her tears and again asked, "Why are you sorry?"

"Because I cannot fulfill my duties as a good wife. I cannot..." She cried again and I hugged her. I felt bad. Because of that drug, my body got disturbed and she had to bear the consequences.

Her tears leaked on my chest making my heart clench. I pulled her closer.

"Who told you that?" she was quiet shaking her head slightly. Coming closer to me she buried her face in my neck and I heard her muffling sound.

"Ssshh stop crying And what duties are you talking about?" I broke the hug and saw her pretty face. Her swollen eyes and dry lips made my heart ache. Resting her face on my chest she hugged my torso.

"Tell me?" I asked again when she didn't reply for some time.

"I'm talking about that night." She uttered and her voice cracked as she tried to talk while sniffing.

"So what was in that...I am completely satisfied." I told her and a tear escaped from her eyes. Seeing her crying makes me feel the weakest. There is a pang of ache I feel every time I see her crying.

Helpless.

"I'm luckiest of all because I've you in my life. I love you so much that you can't even imagine. Not able to consummate but I'm still happy. I'll wait for you to prepare mentally and physically." I kissed her forehead and nose lovingly.

I glanced down when I saw her hand caressing my chest. That turned me on like anything and ignited a fire inside me. Clenching my eyes shut I let that caress fade away.

I can't be desperate at this moment. She doesn't look prepared for this. Closing my eyes I let the sleep take over me. Her silky nightgown was the only barrier between us and I was horny as fuck. My blood rushed south and I gasped when her soft breast touched my chest making me lose my control.

Ignoring everything I tried to sleep but sweat started appearing on my forehead and I was feeling hot. My hand was resting on her tiny waist and I could feel her silky skin beneath that thin fabric. I squeezed her smooth waist lightly feeling her skin.

"Ric..." I opened my eyes and saw her face. She looked down and her voice sounded shaky, "You're... poking me." I shifted back mumbling a sorry. But she held my hand, "Why are you saying sorry?"

I shook my head unable to process. What should I do?

Her hand reached for mine and she tried to pull me closer but failed. My lips curved in an adorable smile. I shifted my body closer to her once again and she whispered slowly in my ears, "I can..." Claiming her soft plump lips into mine I shut her up. She will again ask me to give it a try and end up hurting herself.

I was so fucking concerned that night but she cares a damn. My lips sucked hers and I cursed myself for doing this. Shouldn't have initiated this. I grew harder and felt a wave of pain hit my hardness and accidentally I bit her lips hard. 

"Aahh..." We pulled apart and her lips were bleeding.

"I'm sorry! Fuck..." She sucked her lips and shook her head.

"You tell me." She cupped my cheeks, "Are you okay?" Her question surprised me for a moment.

I didn't reply and she looked at my groin.