Chapter 36

Finally the date

Excited?

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this chapter.

Ariana's POV.

I pulled all my clothes out and saw every dress. I was so confused what to wear.

I looked for my phone which was buried inside the pile of clothes.

I immediately called Belle.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Listen come home. I need your help."

"Why what happened?" She asked panicked.

I asked her to calm down,"I and your brother are going on a date!" I told her and she yelled in excitement.

"I'm coming!"

She hanged up.

I saw the pile of clothes and looked for something nice for the date. It's my first date till date for God sake. I'm nervous as hell.

She finally came.

"Tell me how can I help?" She sat infront of me.

"Please help me select an outfit for tonight. I'm nervous as hell." I said and sat on the bed. She was looking at my each and every dress.

I saw her picking some clothes. She collected some best dresses from them and gave it to me.

"Try them on!"

I tried some dresses she chose for me but she liked none. After trying some more dresses we finally got an awesome gown to wear tonight.

"It will be perfect for the occasion! Brother Ric will get flattered." She told and I saw the dress.

It was red in colour with peach neckline. It was sleeveless and had a slit from my thigh.

I wore it and it was looking hot on me. I was feeling so confident wearing it.

"Wow!" Belle looked amazed. I hope he finds me beautiful too. Sitting behind she curled some of my hairs. She helped me in make up and I was ready. I heaved looking at myself in the mirror.

But the problem was how should I go there?

We were tapping our feets thinking about some plan so that grandma wouldn't find it suspicious. Rodrigo wasn't home so it was a relief for me.

We were thinking about a reason and he texted me that the car arrived.

I showed her my text.

"I'll divert your grandmother's attention..." I nodded.

She went downstairs and took grandma inside her room engaging her in a conversation. I took my heels in my hand and tiptoed towards the main door.

I heaved when I came out. I sat inside and the car started moving.

I was hoping for the best. My heart was pounding. I've to come home before Rodrigo arrives.

The car stopped infront of a lavish seven star hotel. He came out and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and came out.

"Hello beautiful!" I startled when I heard his deep manly voice.

"You scared me." He chuckled and held my hand. Even his chuckles makes me feel giddy.

He was looking so handsome in white shirt and jeans. His hairs weren't set. They were little messy. His forearm was broad and my hand was so small in compared to his. He was looking godly today.