Chapter 59

Ariana's POV

I woke up and saw his face. I snuggle more into him, "Good morning." He mumbled.

I turned around and he pulled me in his arms from behind.

"You're finally with me. In my bedroom!" He kissed my shoulder blade and I smiled.

"Aren't you getting late?" I bit my lips and he shook his head.

"No. I'm not going office for two days." He reasoned and I turned towards him. He pulled me closer and rested my legs over his.

"Really?" I was happy with that news.

"Hmm..." I kissed his cheeks and he kissed my palm lovingly.

I stood up when I saw the wall clock.

He entered the washroom and I heaved.

I got up and made the bed. The door opened and he came out in a white towel hanging low on his waist.

My eyes stopped at him.

Water was dripping from his lickable body.

I sucked my lower lip ogling at him and he went towards the closet.

"Aana..." I turned and he showed me some shirts.

"Which one?"

"Charcoal Blue." I pointed and he gave it a look.

He came towards me and handed it over. I looked at him, "Mom used to do it for Dad..." He smiled and I made him wear it.

His face was looking at me lovingly. He pulled me closer and pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you..." He sucked my lips and looked at me.

"Love you too."

I went towards the wardrobe and took a pair of clothes. I entered the washroom. After a shower, I wore my clothes and came out with a towel wrapped around my head.

I dried my hair and brushed it to untangle it. Water was still dripping from my hair.

I went downstairs and the breakfast was ready. I came upstairs to call Ric.

I was looking for Ric. Where is he? He wasn't in his room. He was nowhere to be seen.

I was going towards the gym and collided with someone.

"Good morning! Doe." I stilled in my place when I heard his voice.

I noticed he was shirtless.

I was going but he held my hand, "Are you still angry with me? I'm sorry Aana."

I removed my hand and shook my head, "no, I'm not angry with you." I again tried to leave but he didn't let me go.

I was scared of spotting together.

He cupped my face, "I know you must be angry with me and I'm so sorry for leaving you like that but I had no other option. I'm sorry." I removed his hand. What if Alaric saw us?

I took some steps back, "I know I did wrong, but I promise I'll make it up to you." He hugged me tightly.

"Derek..." I was feeling weird, to be honest. I don't know how to react. I was angry but eventually, I forgave him. It's not his fault that he didn't want to get engaged but I'm angry because he should have told me the real reason.

"I need to go..." I uttered slowly breaking the hug.

"I know why are you saying this but please try to understand..." He was interrupted by a voice, "Aana..." I saw Ric.