Chapter 64

Alaric's POV.

Everyone was so interested in finding out why we didn't come out of our room the whole day when everyone knew why!

I was feeling a little awkward knowing the fact everyone knew about our last night's deed.

"So Romeo..." I looked at Dad and he smiled without saying anything. I felt slight embarrassment. Even Dad was teasing me.

"Samuel..." Mom asked him to keep quiet. He chuckled softly and gave me a look.

I quietly ate the dinner ignoring everyone's eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was at Austin's place working on a project. It has been a week since we made love. I badly crave for her.

The villa was almost furnished only cleaning and final details were remaining. I'll make sure to complete it within a week.

His footsteps caught my attention. And I turned towards him.

"How's everything going?" He asked and I told him about the progress.

He looked satisfied.

I couldn't help but look at the photo frame that was hanging on the front wall of the room. I remember this guy. We met at the airport, his seat was next to me and he was so engrossed in writing something in his diary. When the flight landed he hurriedly went out leaving his diary behind.

I got his contact no. from his diary and tried to call him multiple times but he didn't received.

"Who's he?" I pointed towards the photo frame.

"He's my son Atlas Reed." He told and I nodded in response. I opened my mouth to tell him about the diary I have of him but I was interrupted with a phone call.

It was Eric. He was home. I wasn't able to attend Zane's birthday because of some important business which I felt guilty about. My sight fell on my wristwatch and realization hit me when I saw I was late. He and Zane must be waiting for me.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I heard him saying and I nodded.

Coming back home I saw Aana and Derek talking. Jealousy was something I felt at that moment.

"Uncle Alaric." Zane hugged me and I gave him his gift, "Belated happy birthday." He reached for the gift and I saw Eric was engaged in talking to aunt Elena. They went upstairs and I didn't stopped him deciding I'll talk to him later.

Looking around my eyes stopped at Aana and Derek. What's so important that she hasn't noticed my presence yet.

I marched towards them and pulled her frame towards me.

"Alaric..."

Derek was looking at her. But before he could say anything I claimed her lips with mine.

From my peripheral vision, I saw him look at me and then at her. I cupped her face and then pressed her lips against mine once again. I pulled her flush against my body kissing her with all my might. I wanted her to feel every inch of my body against her.

I sucked her lips feeling so turned on. Feeling her hands around my neck I smiled between the kiss when she kissed me back.

But soon she stopped when she realized that we were in the hall. Although only Derek was there and Belle came moments ago.

She tried to break the kiss but I wasn't ready to let go. She stopped reciprocating as she felt the shortage of air. She broke apart from our kiss and saw Belle and Derek looking at us.

Her face turned red with embarrassment and I held her chin and made her look at me.

"That was so hot!" Belle said excitedly and Derek left from there without saying a word.