Chapter 5

Ariana's POV

"Don't tell what?" Uncle Samuel said and we turned towards him.

Looks like he had came from office along with sir. He kept his bag aside and came towards us.

He looked tired and seems like he heard our conversation.

Belle ran towards him immediately hugged him.

"Why are you crying? what happened?" He panicked.

He looked disturbed and i was scared of his anger.

He looked at aunt Jennifer and she told him the reason.

Sir was standing behind uncle Samuel. He looked at her figure holding uncle Samuel and crying in his arms like a baby.

"How dare you yell on my princess?" Samuel said angrily to sir and he looking at Belle.

He pulled her from his arms and smiled.

"I'm sorry Belle." He said hugging her.

He convinced her by sharing his favourite ice cream with her which he never shares with anyone.

They were busy in eating ice cream when i heard Aunt Jennifer,"Samuel you're spoling her way too much."

"But what's the problem? I want to see her happy that's it." He said.

"You knew she was wrong here. And still you made him apologize her." She wasn't happy with Uncle Samuel's behaviour.

"So what? It's okay as soon as she's happy." He said and she closed her eyes saying,"like father like daughter."

He chuckled hugging her,"Don't worry she won't be a brat all her life."

"I hope so."

I saw Belle. She was cheerful once again.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So tell me what should I wear?" Belle asked showing me two dresses.

One was black and other was red.

"This one." I said pointing towards the red one.

"You like it?"

I nodded.

"So it's done. You are wearing this." She said handing over that dress to me.

"But..." I was confused. She kept the black bodycon dress on herself looking at the mirror.

"How's it?"

"Perfect!" I said and kept the red dress on bed.

"I and mom went to shopping and she liked this dress so she bought it for you." She informed and i touched the fabric. It looks expensive.

I refuse to take it but she convinced me by saying that Aunt Jennifer would get hurt if i didn't take it. I was still in dilema.

"What happened?" I came out of my thoughts when I saw Aunt Jennifer infront of me.

"You didn't like this dress? You can replace it if you want. They have the best collection." She said sitting next to me.

"No this is beautiful but..." I hesitated.

"It's okay. It's no biggie. Take it." I nodded thanking her.

I came home and saw Scarlett sitting on the bed. She saw the dress and snatched it from my hand.

"Wow..." She kept it on herself and I raised my eyebrows at her desperate behaviour.

"Can I try this?" She asked and i took that dress from her hands.