Chapter 30

So if I won't ask or request you all to vote and comment you guys won't. Isn't it?

Ariana's POV.

I wanted to talk to him but I was afraid that Belle will get suspicious. She didn't knew about our marriage yet.

I can see his desperate eyes on me. He badly wanted to talk to me but thank God he didn't.

When I came home my phone began to ring.

My lips curved upward and i picked it up,"Hello."

"Hiii..." His voice sounded deep and hard. His manly voice was too much to handle.

"Why didn't you talked to me today?" I knew he would ask this.

"Because Belle and Mike were standing there too." I reasoned and heard him heaving.

"I so wanted to talk to you!" He sounded upset.

"I'm sorry." I felt bad.

"It's okay."I slowly but i knew he was not okay.

He hanged up after that. I shouldn't have done that to him.
He wanted to talk and i completely ignored him.

Mom came in and closed the door behind her.

"Is everything okay between you and Ric?" I nodded with a smile and she got relaxed.

"Why was he here?" She asked and i told him that he wants to start fresh. She hugged me,"I'm so happy for you."

She told me that he cares for me and how he used to call mom everyday and asked her about me.

"Why don't you told me this before?" I questioned. All the while he was getting updates related to me and I was so unaware of it.

"He asked me not to tell anyone including you." I narrowed my eyes at her and she smiled nervously.

"Ok I'm sorry." She apologized and i felt cared for a moment. He used to call mom everyday. That so nice of him.

Then what was it that I saw a year ago. He was sleeping with someone. Did I misunderstood? I'll ask him about it.

Next day I again saw him in college but there were so many students around so i couldn't dare to talk to him infront of them. Again.

I know they'll gossip around. And I don't want it. He's a respected man. Especially here in our college. His grandfather is the trustee and also his father funds the college. He was our professor once and talking to him here will only bring rumours as nobody knows our relationship yet.

Thinking about all this I didn't even tried to talk. He looked upset when he saw me ignoring him.

I was feeling so bad.

"Belle I want to go home." Her face fell down.

"Please wait for some time. After attending the last lecture brother Ric will drop us home."

"No...I can't."

"But why? And why suddenly you stopped coming with us?" She questioned and i couldn't answer her.

"Okay fine I'm waiting for you in the classroom." I informed and went towards our class. Alaric is really upset with me. And I can't face him.

Suddenly a hand pulled me in a corner. And I got scared.

"Alaric!" I scoffed and felt his hand on my waist. I can feel his warmness through this shirt.

"Avoiding me again?" His raised eyebrows were creating something inside me.