Chapter 40

Alaric's POV.

I explained the new project to everyone and they praised my idea. The board meeting ended and everyone clapped.

I smiled at everyone and saw Leon coming in. I was discussing something with him when I saw Aana.

I was shocked the way she came and hugged my torso. What happened to her? I looked at everyone in the board room and they were shocked as well.

"Excuse me gentleman." I spoke and they stood up to leave.

When everyone went out I called Leon,"Leon I don't want anyone to disturb me for some time." He nodded and locked the door leaving us alone.

I broke the hug and saw her crying.

"What happened?"

She was badly crying. I wiped her tears from the pad of my thumb.

She cupped my face and turned it left and right. She kept her palm on my bicep feeling it against her palm. She touched my chest and abs i looked at her confused.

"Baby look at me." I cupped her face and wiped her fresh tears.

"Tell me what happened?" I asked but she threw her arms around my neck tightly and hugged me again. I rubbed her back but she was crying hard.

I made her sit on the desk and she again hugged my waist. I let her cry for sometime then give her water.

"Belle told me that you've met with an accident." She told and i smiled. I hugged her lovingly and patted her back.

"She must be joking!Nothing happened to me."

"How can she do that?" She again started crying and i hugged her again. My heart felt an unknown emotion by this thought that she ran after hearing about my well being. My gorgeous little wife is concerned for me.

"I'll kill her for this." She gritted her teeth and i chuckled.

I missed her so much. She was looking at me and without thinking anything i crashed my lips against her.

I kissed her impatiently and she kissed me back with urgency. I missed her so fucking much. I cupped her neck and sucked her lips wildly. She bited my lips between the kiss and i groaned in her mouth.

"Fuck." I cursed when she broke the kiss but I stood between her legs and pulled her towards me,"I missed you so much." She bited my lower lip. My palm was resting on her thigh.

It felt so hot. She fisted my collar and pulled me closer kissing my lips desperately.

Ariana's POV.

I stopped when i felt his hardness against my core. I heated up but he didn't left my lips.

My heartbeat increased and i got nervous again. I broke the kiss and he leaned towards me again but I kept my palm on his chest. His slightly swollen lips looked so delicious and wet.

I closed my thigh and he cupped my face,"You look scared." He kept his forehead against mine and breathe on my lips.

"No I'm not scared." I lied and he kissed my lips again.

He sat infront of me on a chair and pulled me on his lap.

I encircled my hands around his neck and rested my head on his chest.

I can hear his heartbeat. I saw his adams apple. It looked so alluring. I saw his face and realised how restless i became when I heard Belle. Thank Jesus!it was a joke.

I kissed his forehead. The way he closed his eyes. Something inside me stirred.

I cupped his face and kissed his cheeks,"Aana..." His breath hitched. I kissed his right cheek and kissed his jaw. Today I was feeling possessive for him. He was mine. My handsome husband.