Chapter 24

Ariana's POV.

"Are you looking for someone?" I was about to say Scarlett but i stopped.

"No..." I shook my head and took some steps towards the door but stopped when I felt him holding my hand. He looked at me with light smile.

He's so adorable.

"Why are you sweating?" He asked and wiped it off with a towel. Should I tell him about Scarlett or not? Was she actually Kayden or i misinterpreted.

And if he asked how do I know Kayden then? Belle will be in problem. I shook my head. I need to go. I saw the same waiter came in to whom i collided some time ago. He kept some complimentary drinks and without saying anything he left.

"Aana..." He cupped my face and made me look at him.I looked in his eyes without blinking. His green eyes was looking at me so deeply into my soul,"You are looking breathtaking tonight. I can't take my eyes off you."

My breathing got heavy and I sucked my lips at his confession and he noticed it. I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch.

Soon i remember I've to find scarlet so I removed his hand gently and went out. I again called Scarlett but God she isn't picking up. Plzz don't elope with that jerk. How should I contact her?

I gulped down thinking about the consequences. I was walking without thinking anything. Suddenly my phone beeped and I saw her text.

"I'm with Josh!"

She didn't said anything else. I was feeling so frustrated. I saw a guy looking at me with so much lust. He looked at me up and down and i clenched my teeth.

This pervert!

I saw him licking his lips looking at my cleavage. I pulled my top up and fisted my hand.

Before i can say anything,"Eyes down!" I heard him yelling.

He pulled me closer protectively. He looked at him with clenched teeth. I looked at his red angry eyes. He pulled me from my waist towards him looking at him angrily. If looks could kill he would have been six feet down by now. I kept looking at his adorable face turning hard. It was kind of hot to watch.

"Get out." Alaric yelled.

"Who are fuck are you?" I heard his voice.

He left me and took some steps towards him I was so scared. He looks so angry at the guy.

Alaric punched him hard almost breaking his jaw. He groaned in pain,"How dare you even look at her!" He pulled his collar and punched him again.

His face started bleeding and i went towards him,"Ric stop it. He's bleeding." He was continuously punching him. He looked so angry at that moment. He punched his stomach and he coughed some blood. My heartbeat stopped for some moment.

He'll kill him. I went to him and pulled him away from him,"Alaric spare him. He's bleeding." I pulled him away and he looked at him angrily.

He hugged me tightly against his chest and i rubbed his back,"Relax..." He was badly panting.

"If you looked at her again I promise I'll dig your grave with my own hands and bury you alive." He warned looking at him and hugged me back.

I break the hug and saw his knuckles were bleeding,"Why are you getting so angry?It's ok." I said and he cupped my face,"it's not. I can't bear any eyes on you." He caressed my cheeks. And I blinked my eyes. He looked at me with so much intensity.

His breath hit my lips as he pressed his lips against mine.

When i felt his lips on mine my mind froze. I forgot to breath for some moment. I was stunned when he did that. His hands were traveling from my waist to back. How can his lips feel so good, so soft.