Chapter 3

Ariana's POV.

"Of course she does. Isn't it love?" He teased and I wanted to hide my face. I bit my lips and saw him looking at me.

He was sitting in front of me and kicked my leg lightly. I ignored him and lowered my gaze.

I don't know what they discussed any further. I was lost in my world. I nudged Belle, "This dinner is more boring than I expected!" I said looking at our parents discussing like anything.

"Indeed!" A deep manly voice I heard and I looked at it and found it was his elder brother. My mouth hung open as I didn't know what to say so I shut my mouth again and apologized, "Sorry sir I thought it was Belle." I said looking forward.

I noticed Belle was sitting on my left whereas he was on my right.

"No problem." He said looking forward and my heartbeat increased when I noticed he was sitting so close to me. Just beside me.

I came out of my thoughts when Derek again kicked my leg and signaled me to come out with him. I shook my head saying it won't look good but he stood up, "I and Aana want to spend some time together if it's okay with you all." He announced and Dad immediately approved along with everyone.

He held my hand and took me to the popoolside

"Jesus... It was hell boring." He said sitting on the edge of the pool.

"You're right!" I said and he roamed his hand in his hair.

"So aren't you feeling weird about this?" He asked and I nodded.

He looks so handsome while roaming his hand in his smooth locks. He looks just like Uncle Samuel. Godly. And perfect in every aspect.

He's charming, beautiful and we share a good bond but I'm afraid that he doesn't feel what I feel for him.

"So you love me huh..." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"Don't listen to them...those words were not mine," I said as I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him.

Although I don't know about my feelings for him. I do like him a lot but I don't know if I love him.

"Why your parents are in such a hurry? You're just nineteen!"

I nodded.

"My grandma...she wants us to settle." I reasoned although I know the real reason is Rodrigo's greed.

"I don't want to marry...I mean who the hell marries at twenty-one? I want to settle first. I want to manage everything like my brother Ric does. Everyone says that he is just like Dad disciplined and responsible. He is my ideal." He said and I could see admiration in his eyes. He was lightly smiling while talking. He respects him a lot.

"Jesus...you guys left me there..." Belle's complaint coming towards us. She sat next to me.

"You're looking nice tonight." He said and I smiled looking down.

"No... she's looking hot," Belle said and we all laughed.

"How's Zane?"

"He's had a fever since yesterday. They took him for a checkup and got to know he had viral fever and cold." She informed.

I think I should go and meet him.

It was already late so I thought to meet him yesterday.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After finishing my all lectures I called Derek. I asked him to drop me to the hospital.

He dropped me there and I went inside with him. We were going towards his room when Derek got a call he went to attend it and I went to meet Zane.

I hope he's fine.