Chapter 42

Alaric's POV.

"Ahh....ehh..." I groaned.

"Oh fuck." I cursed when I knew I jerked again. Again!

Struggling with my breath i opened my eyes and tried to control my ragged breathing. I was panting and tried

Sweat appeared on my forehead as I threw the blanket away and facepalmed.

Again!

I stood up and went inside the washroom. I opened my shorts and saw I jerked a load of cum inside. I cleaned myself and changed my shorts. I came out and fell on the bed all tired and exhausted. Lying on the bed I was thinking about the dream I had few moments ago about Aana.

I caressed my dick over the fabric to calm down. It grew longer then before in previous few months. I always had a feeling that she won't be able to take the whole of me inside her but now I can't even imagine.

It's hard for me to adjust them inside when I'm turned on. I just feel the urge to shove it inside her so it can calm down. The way it twitch around her I can't wait to be inside her. I know she'll feel heaven clenched around me. I want to feel her warmth around me.

I showered and got dressed in a black shirt. I saw Eric working out early morning in the gym.

I went to him.

"Why did you told dad?" He looked at me confused.

"What did I told?" He asked and i looked everywhere. Nobody was there,"that I'm having urges and rashes." He thinned his eyes and came down from the treadmill.

"Ric I haven't told him anything! I don't share your secrets with him." He confessed and i thought then how come he knew that I am having urges. He would have seen my rashes while working out but who told him about that?

"I didn't told him about you liking Aana since a long time then why would I be sharing all that with him" He admitted and i nodded. I do trust him.

"What happened?" He asked and i told him that he told me to stay away from her as he thinks my urges and anger can hurt her.

"But this is wrong. She's your wife. It's her decision and yours whether you guys have to live together or not." He looked upset.

"It's okay. I don't think he's wrong. These days I'm so much aggressive. I don't know what has happened to me." I confessed.

This constant stress isn't helping much.

"You gave your blood for samples right?" I nodded.

"Reports will be delivered today." He nodded,"let me know how's it."

"Sure."

After that conversation. I called the hospital and they said it was already delivered to Vincent Mansion.

I came downstairs and saw dad reading the reports.

"You're absolutely fine." He handed me the reports and i couldn't believe how come it's normal.

My rashes were because of some allergy and it's completely normal.

I showed my reports to Uncle Eric and he was relaxed.

"See you're perfectly fine." I didn't replied. I was lost in my thoughts. Then how come those urges were on peak. I still feel them every time I see Aana.

I heard dad yelling on someone. We came downstairs and saw the maid bowing down looking guilty.

"Ric why don't you told me that she went to your room at midnight?" Dad asked and i told him that I told mom about it.