EIGHT

(Y/n)'s POV
We walked into class and as usual Light sat next to me and I sat next to the empty seat in the back of class room. Now that seat is filled by Ryuzaki. He sat in his strange, frog-like way.

"Hey Ryuzaki?" I said.

"Yes (Y/n)?" Ryuzaki replied still looking forward.

"Do you like cake?" I asked curiously while examining his face.

"No." he replied in a monotone voice.

"Oh." I said sadly and turned to face the board. Then all of a sudden, Ryuzaki turned his head real fast in my direction. I turned to face him with wide eyes, shocked by his action.

"I love cake." He said staring at me intently.

"Brilliant!" I said with a closed eye smile. Then the class started and Ryuzaki turned back to the board. I did also but when I did I noticed Light glaring at Ryuzaki. "Light! What the hell are you doing? What's your problem?" I whisper shouted at him.

"Uh? Oh. Nothing." He said sitting up straight and shaking his head then looking towards the board. Ok that is an obvious lie. How stupid does he think I am? I will find out what's wrong with you, Light Yagami. Well I know I can't tell him I know something is up with him because then he might be more careful and not drop any hints at all. I just have to play stupid. How hard could that be?

Light's POV
I think (y/n) is starting to suspect something. I must be more careful. I don't want her finding out....yet.

(A/n) I apologize for any mistakes. I hope you had a great day!~✌️️~