TWENTY-NINE

(Y/n)'s POV
I was blushing madly as Ryuzaki was explains the game to me when he said "if the two people end up kissing" and I swear I saw him smirking as he said that, but it quickly vanished. I cleared My throat before speaking.

"Ok let's get started, shall we?" I said as I opened the box and pulled out one of the long, slender, chocolate covered biscuits. I put the non-chocolate covered part in my mouth. Ryuzaki leaned in and took the other end in his mouth as we made eye contact. I began to chew quickly to get to the middle of the pocky first, but it seems as Ryuzaki had the same idea. I quickened my chewing and so did he, determination filled his eyes. I took my last bite as my lips crashed onto his, causing me to blush and I shyly moved back, covering my face with my hands.

"Well... I guess it's a tie." Ryuzaki said and I moved my fingers apart to look at him. A small smile graced his features, a light pink lightly dusted his cheeks as he shyly rubbed the nape of his neck with his right hand. He's so cute.

"Y-yea. I guess it is." I said returning the smile, only larger.

Ryuzaki's POV
I kissed her! I finally kissed her! She's so cute when she blushes. Well she's cute in general. I wonder if she feels the same way I do. Her lips were so soft. I'm really happy she agreed to play with me. Now we should probably talk about the kira case.

"So when should we investigate Light-kun's room?" I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows and put her left index finger to her chin, in thought.

"We an go back to his house tomorrow, saying we are gonna work on the kira case and then we can ask him to run to the store to pick something up. Then once we see him outside walking to the store through his window we can." (Y/n) explained then smiled cutely. I nodded, thinking.

"That sounds brilliant." I said, looking at her gorgeous, perfect face that's dressed with a flawless smile and smiled back. Then I stopped smiling as a thought crossed my mind. (Y/n) looked at concerned and worried.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her voice filled with Worry as she walked over to me.

"What if he placed cameras in his room? Light-kun's smart and so is kira. Kira is very careful of what he does and so is Light-kun. We have to be very careful and look for any cameras. I believe with all my mind and heart that Light-kun is kira." I explained. She thought for a moment.

"You're right Ryuzaki. And if he's hiding that notebook there is probably gonna be a trap or something to make sure no one finds it..." she trailed off. She's so smart and pretty and- stop it Ryuzaki. Get ahold of yourself. You have to focus on the kira case.

"Yes. You are correct." I said as I walked back over to her bed and laid down with my hands behind my head.