FORTY

Light's POV
"Ryuk, if you can't tell me Ryuzaki's real name then can you write his name in your death note if I ask you to?" I stupidly asked.

"No since it will be helping you and also I don't want to. Hyuk Hyuk. It'd be less interesting." Ryuk explained, lowering his voice at the end.

"Just as I was expecting." I sighed and turned back to my television. The pain in my nose was just getting bigger and it was throbbing. I sighed as I got up and turned off my TV. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to inspect my nose. It was all purple right where the bone turns to cartilage(i don't even know) and crooked. There was dried blood above my lip and down the side of my face because I was lying down I presume. Down to the tip of my nose, the purple faded into a greenish color which faded into yellowish. I got a wash cloth wet and gently scrubbed the dried blood from my face. After that was done, I decided I should put some ice on it and then head to the hospital. So I walked downstairs to the kitchen and put a bag of frozen vegetables on my nose gently. I turned the TV on since I got bored just sitting in the couch with frozen goon on my face. There was "breaking news" written across the top of the screen as a reporter was talking at that bakery (y/n) likes so much. There were paramedics lifting a person covered by a white sheet onto a stretcher visible in the background.

"What the witnesses are saying, is the man just barged into the little bakery with a gun pointed at them all when he got shot in the back of the head by a different man. No one saw his face, but he just walked away after shooting him, seemingly calm." The female reporter explained. I turned the television off, put the frozen vegetables back in the freezer, put my shoes on, grabbed my keys, and got in the car. I need to go to the hospital first, then I can go ask (y/n) if she was at the bakery when that whole situation took place.