FOURTEEN

"Yes. Actually, that's why I'm here."

(Y/n)'s POV
Hmm. Interesting. I hope I could be of help to him. I've known Light my entire life so I should be able to find a few interesting facts. This should be easy. "Ryuzaki?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied in a monotone voice.

"Are we friends? I'm just asking because I don't really have a lot of friends and I don't know how to tell if you're friends with someone." I explained, awkwardly scratching the bad of my head looking down at the table.

"I guess so. I also don't have much experience with friends..." he trailed off.

"Brilliant!" I said unsure of what to respond.

"Yes, yes you are..." he muttered, probably thinking I didn't hear, so I didn't show any sign that I heard it.

"Hey, you wanna go to the park?" I asked, pointing out the window that's over the sink to the park behind my house.

"Of course!" He said and got up right away, causing me to giggle. I got a coloring book and some colored pencils and followed Ryuzaki outside.

"You're so childish." I chuckled.

"Says the one with a coloring book." Ryuzaki called from the swings.

"Yes. Says the one with a coloring book." I agreed with him and we both laughed a bit. I sat down on the bottom of the metal slide and started coloring a picture of a rose. Wait. Why is he here for Light? Does he think Light is the person killing the criminals? Is Light kira?