EIGHTEEN

(Y/n)'s POV
Why is Light standing there writing in a notebook? Wait, what does it say on the front?

I quickly turned to the old lady at the counter with a smile. "We would like some take out boxes, please." I asked kindly.

"Sure thing!" She replies with a smile.

"(Y/n, what is that book Light is writing in out there?" Ryuzaki asks me with his thumb to his lips.

"I was wondering the same thing." I reply watching Light as he stuffs the book in his bag and walks off.

"Here you go! Have a great day!" The smily old lady says as she hands me the boxes.

"Thank you. You too." I say as Ryuzaki and myself walk back to the table to put his order in the boxes.

"By guys! Come again!" Imelda yells cheerfully at us as she mops the floor. Just as Ryuzaki was gonna open the door, a middle aged man with light brown hair and a face distorted with anger and craziness, ran in the shop like an enraged bull. I pulled Ryuzaki back before he was trampled, and watched where the man went. He ran over to Imelda and ripped the mop from her hands and began to hit her repeatedly on the head with it. Ryuzaki looked at me and then ran over to try to stop the man before he killed her. I chased after him. The man grabbed her hair and shoved her head in the bucket of water, muffling her screams. He pulled her head back out and hit it on the floor multiple times as Ryuzaki was trying to pull his arms off her. I called the police and an ambulance before it was too late. The man threw Ryuzaki from his shoulders and pushed Imelda's head in the bucket once more. I hung up the phone and threw a chair at the man. While he stumbled back I pulled Imelda out of the bucket. Her once beautiful dirty blonde hair now wet and stained with blood. I grabbed the bucket and wacked the man on the head with it.

"Ryuzaki, take her out side!" I screamed as I battled with the man. Ryuzaki nodded and ran over to her, picking her up and jogging out side. The police ran in the door with their guns raised. The crazed man looked at them with wide eyes. I took this opportunity to grab his hands and hold them behind his back. As I took hold of his wrist, he punched my side. Two of the police men came forward. I twisted his arm around his back and pushed it to the nape of his neck, causing him to scream in pain. A police man took the man's arms and handcuffed his hands behind his back and took him out side. Ryuzaki came back in and ran over to me.

"Is she ok?" I asked holding my side. He looked down.

"No. Her skull squashed her brain and she lost a lot of blood. She also had lots of dirty water in her lungs. Are you ok?" He explained.

"Oh my god. That's horrible. Yeah. I'm fine." I said, feeling guilty. I looked back up at Ryuzaki.

"We need to find out what that notebook was that Light was holding." He said and put an arm around my shoulders.

"Agreed."