TWELVE

Light's POV
If I'm gonna use Misa, I'm gonna have to at least pretend to like her. Since (y/n) already saw me with her I'll have to introduce them to each other. Hopefully Misa doesn't get protective of me and become rude towards (y/n) otherwise I'll have to smack her. When should I introduce them? I guess tomorrow.

(Y/n)'s POV
"Fine. I'll answer your question, but only after you answer mine." Ryuzaki said with his mouth full of cake.

"Why should I believe you? When I answer your question, you might not answer mine." I stated matter of factly, eating my cake.

"I will answer your question first then." He said sipping his tea.

"Go on then." I said eager to see if I'm correct in thinking he is a detective.

"Can you keep secrets?" He asked.

"Of course." I replied.

"Ok. I'm only telling you this because I feel like I can trust you. And you must keep it a secret." He explained.

"Understood." I said nodding my head. But I know he's also telling me so he can find out more information about Light.

Ryuzaki's POV
"I'm a detective." I said examining (y/n)'s face. It didn't change. She just took a sip of her tea, not surprised at all. Did she find out before I told her?

"Well since you answered my question I guess I have to answer yours." She sighed.

"How do you know I'm telling the truth?" I asked in a monotone voice, not changing my facial expression. She smirked.

(Y/n)'s POV
"I have my ways." I replied, smirking slightly, mocking him. He chuckled lightly. "Light staring acting strangely a few weeks ago." I said sipping my tea. He put his thumb to his lip.

"Do you know why?" He asked.

"That's a stupid question now don't you think." I said following my eyes. "If I knew I would tell you. I have one more question for you."

"And that is?" He said, thinking.

"Are you L?"