FORTY-FOUR

Light's POV
I got into my car and drove down the street, onto the main road to get to the hospital. How will I make (y/n) love me? First I must eliminate Ryuzaki. It will hurt her but then I'll comfort her and she'll fall in love with me. I'll just have to wait for now. I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. I calmly entered the building and spoke to the Receptionist.

"Excuse me? Where do I go for a broken nose?" I asked politely, causing her to look up from her computer.

"Go down that hall way right there to the emergency room." She smiled kindly as she pointed behind me.

"Ok, thank you." I returned the smile as she went back to her computer.

-----------------time skip------------------
"Ok you're good to go. Your insurance covers the bill." The doctor explained.

"Great, thanks." I replied smiling as I exited the room with the splint on my nose (I don't remember what it's called so I'm just going with that). Now I have to go to (y/n)'s house to see if she was at the bakery when that dude got killed.

"Do you still plan to tell (y/n) that you're kira?" Ryuk asked as I entered my car and he laid across the back seat.

"Eventually." I sighed in thought. How did Ryuzaki get (y/n) to date him? How could she like someone like him?