SEVENTEEN

(Y/n)'s POV
Ryuzaki and I had finally made it to the bakery. We sat down at the very back, where people can't hear or see you. Where Light was sitting with that blonde haired, annoying voiced girl last time we were here.

"Good morning!" Said a dirty-blonde haired girl in a very revealing uniform. Her voice wasn't as high as that girl Light was with, thank God. I looked at her name tag which read, Imelda. She must be Italian.

"Good morning! Are you new here? I don't see you here often." I asked. Ryuzaki was looking over a menu still, he couldn't decide what he wanted.

"Yes I am! I really like this place. I used to come here a lot as a child. It was my favorite place and the employees were always so nice!" She explained.

"Yes they are." I agreed. "IT still is my favorite place." I chuckled and she chuckled with me. Thank god she's not a slutty bitch.

"What can I get you guys today?" She asked with a smile. I looked over at Ryuzaki who was still looking over the menu and sighed.

"Ryuzaki, just choose everything you want. I'll pay." I said smiling sweetly at the end. His eyes lit up with excitement and a cute smile formed on his face.

"Really (y/n)?!? You mean it?!!?" He asked sounding like a child. This caused me to laugh.

"Of course I mean it." I said smiling. Ryuzaki then turned to Imelda and started ordering. Something bright flashed in my eye from outside the window which was mostly covered by plants, except for at the top three inches. I looked up, not even listening to what Ryuzaki was ordering, to see what it was. All I saw was a street light. I shrugged it off and turned back around to hear Ryuzaki finishing his order.

"... and two strawberry shortcakes." He said, his eyes still sparkling. As Imelda was walking away, it happened again! There was another glare from outside. I looked back out the window and noticed there was a shiny, black rectangle pointed at the window. Is that a camera?

"What are you looking at?" Ryuzaki asked curiously. I turned back to him.

"I think there's a camera watching us." I replied slightly pointing to the window. "Anyway, what did you want to discuss?" I asked.

"A camera? Was that camera always pointing in this direction?" He asked.

"I don't think so. But I could be wrong." I replied. He seemed to sit in thought for a few moments.

"We can't talk here." He finally said.

"Oh. Ok. I'll go up to the counter and pay. I'll also ask for them to put your order in take out containers then we can head back to my house if you want." I said.

"Yes. I'll carry the bags." He said.

"Alright." I replied as we walked to the counter. No one was there at the moment so I looked out the doors and saw someone standing under the street light. Is that.... Light?

"Hello! How may I help you?" Asked a sweet old lady.