THIRTY-SEVEN

(Y/n)'s POV
I wanted to punch him but just smiled at him and said, "it's ok." And walked over to Ryuzaki. He looked at me with concern in his eyes asking "what's wrong." I just shook my head And kissed his cheek. He blushed lightly and looked at me suspiciously.

"I'll tell you later." I whispered and giggled at how cute he looked.

"Ok." He replied And then turned back to the white board and started writing down the information we had. I hugged him from the side looking at what he was writing. I heard light growl quietly as he shifted uncomfortably, leaning on his desk with his arms crossed. Ryuzaki put the marker down and turned back around to face Light and I.

"I will be back soon. I'm going to use the bathroom." He said and walked out the door I sat down on Light's bed.

"Do you have any good books?" I asked, looking at his book shelves. I felt the bed dip down a bit next to me, telling me Light has sat down next to me. I just kept looking at the book shelves.

"Yea.." he trailed off, sounding distracted. As soon as I turned around to face him I felt a hand on my thigh.

"Light! W-what are you doing?!?!" I screamed as I slapped his hand away and shot up as fast as a bullet. He walked over to the door and locked it then leaned back up against it. All of a sudden there was banging at the door.

"(Y/n)!? Are you ok?!? Light open this door before I break it then break you!" Ryuzaki screamed through the door. Light laughed dryly. I ran over to him and pushed him away from the door and unlocked it and reached for the door knob but as soon as I was gonna grab it, Light grabbed my wrist with one hand then locked the door again with his other hand calmly.

"RYUZAKI!" I yelled and kicked the back of Light's knees, causing him to collapse. Unfortunately for me, he didn't release my wrist, but instead gripped me tighter as I fell on top of him. I bit his hand, hoping he would let go but he didn't. He just chuckled. So I bit his hand harder. This time drawing blood and kneed him in the ribs. My hand is starting to get numb from how hard he is gripping my wrist. He's cutting off the circulation. I have a plan. I'll pretend to give up after a while and comply with whatever it is he does and when he least expects it, I'll injure him or do something to slow him down as I run to the door if ryuzaki didn't already come and save me. But I hope he doesn't have to save me. I want to save myself. My hand is completely numb now. I stopped struggling and sighed.

"As much as I hate to admit it. You won." I grumbled angrily and looked down with furrowed brows. He eyed me suspiciously.

"What's your plan?" He asked, still looking at me suspiciously.

"To get the blood to flow back to my hand." I replied.

"So you're not gonna try to run away or escape?" He asked cockily.

"No" I sighed and laid my head on his chest. "I'm sorry I made you bleed..and kicked you down.." I apologized, sounding guilty, and I really did feel bad. Yeah I felt guilty. He's my best friend. He released my wrist at last and I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Hey" he said, gently pushing my face to look at him with two of his fingers. "It's ok." He smiled and so did I. The noises have since stopped at the door. I looked at our position and blushed then looked away. "We can get up if you want." Light said and I nodded in response. We both stood up. "You were asking about books..." Light trailed off as he walked over to his book shelves and I shuffled a bit closer to the door.

"Yeah. Do you have any adventure books?" I asked watching him.

"Of course. I have-" he was cut off by the door being violently swung open by an angry Ryuzaki. As soon as he saw me, his eyes softened and he pulled me into a passionate kiss.