TEN

Ryuzaki's POV
Time to ask (y/n) some questions about Light. She seems pretty clueless about the whole situation so it should be easy. Plus it's not like she knows I'm a detective. But now I have to figure out what she does know, about Light. (Y/n) lead me into the small bakery and the smell of freshly baked cake, chocolate chip cookies, and muffins filled my nose. There was a class counter with all kinds of bakery items inside it straight across from the glass door. There is a variety of plants around the humble room.

"You know what the best thing about this place is?" (Y/n) asked while looking around the room smiling comfortably.

"What would that be?" I said sitting down at across from (y/n), watching her.

"Its cheep." She stated looking back at me. "And delicious too." She giggled then looked around the room again. All of a sudden she gasped sharply as her eyes stuck to the far corner surrounded by plants. I would've have noticed it if it wasn't for her. I immediately knew why she had gasped. Light was sitting there laughing with a girl with blonde hair in two pony tails on the left and right side of her head. The hair ties she used are a scarlet red. Is that her?

(A/n) I hope u have a great night! ~✌️️~