THIRTY-FOUR

Ryuzaki's POV
"Would you like me to go pick one up from the store? I have to go get apples anyway." Light asked.

"Sure. Get some ramen too. You're out." (Y/n) said while smiling innocently. Light chuckled and shook his head.

"Always eating my food." He chuckled under his breath.

"Hey that's not true!" (Y/n) protested.

"Prove it then." Light said as he crossed his arms.

"I don't eat your potato chips and I don't eat your food on Saturdays.... most times." (Y/n) stated, causing both Light and I to chuckle.

"Ok then. I'll be back with ramen and a white board." Light told us as he began to walk towards his door.

"Light-Kun! Wait!" I yelled importantly. He stopped in his tracks and looked back at me with large eyes and worry swimming around his orbs.

"What?" He asked urgently.

"Don't forget a stand for the white board." I told him and smiled as he glared at me.

"Right." He said and walked out.

"Safe travels." I bid him, before the door closed. (Y/n) practically ran to the window and watched, waiting to see him walk away. I knew he wasn't going to be there right away so I waited a bit before going to the window. I don't know why but I just felt like I wanted to see him walk away for myself. I got up, walked over to (y/n) and stood next to her.

"There he goes." She said, pointing at him through the window. "Hey does it look like he's talking to someone to you?" She asked. I looked closer at his mouth and it was barely moving. He looked across the street and behind him. Almost as if checking to see if someone was watching him.

"You're right. It did look as if Light-kun was talking to someone. But why did he look around?" I thought aloud as I, absentmindedly, placed my thumb on my lips.

"That's a great question, Ryu." (Y/n) sighed as she plopped down upon his bed.

"Let's start looking and discuss Light-kun's strange whispering later." I suggested and started walking towards his book shelve. "I'll check here, you check the desk." I ordered, pointing to the bookshelves.

"Yes, sir!" She saluted me then walked over to his desk. I inspect the book shelves as I heard a drawer open on Light's desk. I started pulling books out, on the bottom shelf. All of them seemed normal so far. Until I found what looked like a set of books still in their case. I pulled it out to find that the original books that must've been in there, were replaced by adult magazines. Nonetheless, I searched it. There were quite a few magazines in there. But no notebook. (Y/n) did say she thinks it's in the desk. That's y I told her to check it. I put the case full of magazines back on the bottom shelf and stood up.

"Did you find anything?" I glanced over at (y/n) and found she was reading something.

"Yea" she replied, not looking up from the book. "I found Light's diary." I was shocked.

"Light-kun has a diary?" I asked bewildered as I strode over to her, to read it as well. What, it might uncover some of his secrets. But it also might be a decoy, since the key was already in the drawer I noticed.