SIXTEEN

Y/n)'s POV
Ryuzaki got up quickly, causing me and Light to look at him startled well, more startled than we already were.

"Come on (y/n)." He said grabbing my hand and practically dragging me out of the class room. Light got up looking jealous and angry.

"What about me?" He asked in an angry tone. Glaring at Ryuzaki.

"You stay here." Ryuzaki replied in a monotone voice. Still pulling me towards the door. I pulled my hand away so it would be easier for both of us to walk, well, jog.

"Where are we going, Ryuzaki?" I asked curiously, following him out the glass doors in the front of the school.

"The best place in the neighbor hood." He replied. Surprisingly, I understood what he meant. We are going to the little bakery.

"Oh joy!" I exclaimed. He just chuckled a bit. "But why are we going to the bakery? And why do we have to go now?" I asked. Does he think what I think? Is Light really kira?

"I wish to discuss some things with you." He stated.

"Oh. O-ok." I said, choking a bit on my spit from the jogging.

Light's POV
"We have no substitute for today so you cal all have a free period." The principal said. Now I just have to find out where (y/n) and Ryuzaki ran off to. Well they both like sweets and didn't (y/n) take Ryuzaki to that bakery she's in love with? Maybe I should check there. I wonder why they left though. Maybe I should just eavesdrop on their conversation? Yeah that sounds like a good plan.