THIRTY-TWO

Ryuzaki's POV
She was so cute blushing like that. I accidentally saw one of her breasts. That caused me to blush. I'm just going to pretend like I didn't see anything so I won't bother her or anything. I flopped on her bed, laying on my back with my hands behind my head and sighed. I started thinking about my dream last night. I got really angry at Light-kun. Would he ever intentionally hurt (y/n)? Or was it just my mind fucking with me? I hope (y/n) gets in here soon because I need to hug her. Should I ask her to be my girlfriend now?

(Y/n)'s POV
Oh god, he saw something. I know he did or he wouldn't have blushed like that. Oh well. There's nothing I can do about it now. It already happened. I got dressed fairly quick and brushed my hair along with my teeth. I dried my hair but it was still a big damp. I put my hair in a bun and put on some simple eyeliner and some mascara. I hung my towel up to dry then finally exited the bathroom, carrying my dirty clothes to put them in my hamper. I opened my door and as soon as I did so, Ryuzaki shot off my bed and embraced me in a tight, warm, caring hug. I was extremely surprised at his actions but none the less, hugged back. When we pulled away, he wouldn't make eye contact as he spoke.

"I-I think I'm ready to talk about my dream now." He said looking at the ground. I put my hand on his cheek, causing him to look at me and looked in his eyes.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I said in a sweet, calming voice as I caressed his cheek.

Ryuzaki's POV
I want to tell her. I have to tell her. I want her to be mine. "I want to tell you." I whispered and closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of her soft, warm hand on my cheek.

"Ok. Then let's take a seat." She lightly smiled as she took her hand off my face and walked over to her bed. She sat down and patted the place next to her. I sat down. "So what was the dream about?" She asked gently.

"Well... you were crying by a lake and I wanted to comfort you but I couldn't move and you couldn't hear me yelling for you. Then Light-kun walked over to you and confessed to being kira and told you to be his "queen" but you said no so he slapped your face and I got angry." I explained as tears started to cloud around my vision again. (Y/n) hugged me gently.

"Sshhh its ok. It was only a dream. I'm here now." She calmed me and rubbed soothing circles on my back as I cried onto her shoulder.

"Do you think it's true?" I asked calming down.

"About Light being kira? Yes. That your dream could happen in some form? Possibly." (Y/n) replied and pulled away she gave me a small smile. I should ask her now.

"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?"

(A/n) Does anyone else really like the color red?