FORTY-ONE

(A/n) can someone tell me if I introduced misa and (y/n) to each other yet please?

(Y/n)'s POV
Ryuzaki and I followed the man down the street at a good distance. I don't think he would shoot anyone else, I think he just shot that dude Because he was trying to take the whole bakery hostage. He might be a good guy. But he might also still be bad. He walked into a park and crouched down by a tree. He pulled a metal box out of a hole in the bottom of the tree trunk, unlocked it with a key from around his and pulled out...a chocolate bar? What the hell. I was pulled from my thoughts by Ryuzaki speaking.

"M." Was all he said.

"L." The man said, closing and replacing the box while holding a chocolate bar in his mouth.

"You know him?" I asked Ryuzaki as the boy known as 'm' turned to face us and stood up. He had on a hoodie that zipped all the way up to the top of the hood, so no one can see his face. He slowly unzipped the hood, revealing chin length golden-blonde hair with bangs hanging just over his eyebrows, blue eyes, and the rest of his face of course (he doesn't have that giant scar in this). He stepped closer to Ryuzaki and just stared at him as he took a bite of his chocolate. Then all of a sudden, he threw his arms around him. At first, I thought he was attacking Ryuzaki, but then I saw ryuzaki's arms snaking around M as well to return the friendly hug.

"Yes I do know him, (y/n). M, this is (y/n), (y/n) this is M. (Y/n) is MY girlfriend, so don't try anything on her." I giggled at Ryuzaki and shook M's hand.

"Nice to meet you, M" I said politely.

"The pleasure is mine. I never would have thought you have got such a beautiful girl, L. Well I also never would have thought that you would get a girlfriend since you put your work first. But.. things change." M chuckled but trailed off at the last part. I blushed lightly as he was speaking and gently grabbed ryuzaki's hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Speaking of which, why are you here in Japan?" Ryuzaki asked curiously. "Do you possibly intend to work on the Kira case?"