THIRTY-ONE

Ryuzaki's POV
"Ryuzaki, I-" (y/n) started to say but then her mother. opened the door.

"Breakfast is on the table you guys. (Y/n) your father and I are going out. Now go down stairs and eat your breakfast." She said with a smile. Good thing we pulled away from each other(not hugging anymore) before her mother opened the door.

"Ok mum. We'll be right down." (Y/n) said and got up. She put her hair into a quick pony tail then smiled at me as her mom walked out. (Y/n) walked over to me and hugged me. "I feel the same way Ryuzaki. Now let's go eat breakfast shall we?" She asked with a smile. I hugged her back and returned the smile. We walked downstairs and saw cakes and pancakes on the table.

-------timeskip to after breakfast------
"Let's go to Light-kun's house now." I said, setting my fork down as I turned to look at the goddess sitting next to me.

"Ok. Just let me take a quick shower first." She replied, wiping icing and syrup from her mouth.

"Of course. We're do you want me to wait?" I asked and took out plates to the sink. "Do you want me to wash the dishes?"

"You can if you want but you don't have to. But you can wait in my room when you're done with the dishes or if you don't want to do them. I can just get dressed in the bathroom." She explained as she got up.

"Ok." I said as I turned on the faucet and started washing our plates. She smiled then walked upstairs. I think I'm gonna properly ask her to be my girlfriend.

(Y/n)'s POV
I turned on the shower then went into my room and got my clothes I'm gonna change into. I got undressed, threw my dirty clothes in a pile on the large counter top in the bathroom, set my clean and folded clothes on the closed toilet seat, then finally entered the shower. I can't believe he feels the same way I do. Not to sound selfish but I kinda thought he did when he was yelling for me in his sleep. God, it hurt so much to see him cry like that. I wonder what happened in his dream or nightmare or whatever you want to call it. It seemed pretty intense...
I quickly washed my hair and the rest of my body and shaved my legs and arm pits of course. After I got the last of the conditioner out of my hair, I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower and started looking for my towel. DAMN IT. I forgot my fucking towel! (Cliche I know). Just then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Ok that's Ryuzaki and can just ask him to grab me my towel. I opened the door a bit, already blushing.

"H-hey Ryuzaki?" I stuttered, my face getting warmer and redder by the second. He looked over at me and a small smile spread across his face as he walked towards me.

"What is it?" He asked, only looking into my eyes(even though he can't see anything else). Light would've tried to look down.

"I-I forgot my towel. C-can you grab it out of that closet? P-please?" I asked, stuttering as I pointed to a skinny closet across from me.

"Sure." He said and got my towel quickly. He walked back over to me and held it out for me to grab. I have to open the door more to get it. I'll be brave. I opened the door more trying to hide my body and grabbed the towel. He started blushing.

"Thanks!" I said quickly and closed the door just as fast.

"You're w-welcome." He said then I heard him walk back to my room.