FORTY-SEVEN

Light's POV
(Y/n) walked back down and sat calmly onto the couch next to me. That's strange, she normally jumps or flops when she goes to sit or lay down. I wonder if what happened at the bakery is bothering her.

"(Y/n)? Is it bothering you?" I asked and scooted closer to her. She was silent for a moment. Sitting in thought and memory. She looks so wise.

"A bit." Was her response.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I questioned, carefully wrapping my arm around her shoulders. She tensed up at my touch and started shaking. Her eyes were watery, it was visible she was holding her tears in.

"That's quite alright. I'm completely fine." She stated firmly, with a small forced smile upon her face. She always bottles things up. Ever since I could remember, she would refuse to cry in front of anyone and if she did, she reached her breaking point. At times she will just start crying from holding everything in for so long. Somethings that make her lose control are things that make their way into people's eyes. She can't deal with that. If she sees something like that, tears will start sliding down her cheeks no matter how hard she tries to hold them in.

"Don't lie to me (y/n)." I warned firmly but also gently at the same time. She was silent in thought.

(Y/n)'s POV
I don't think I can trust him anymore. I can't talk to him. He's Kira. I'm quite uncomfortable right now, with his arm upon my shoulders. I'll think of something that makes me happy so I don't think if the incident. That should help.

Light's POV
The tears slowly vanished from her beautiful eyes and a real smile crept up onto her face, gracing her features. She looked at me and smiled widely.

"I'm fine Lightbuld! Don't worry about me!" She laughed. That's weird just a moment ago she was about to start crying, now she's laughing and there's not a tear in sight. Well if she's actually fine now, I shouldn't press the interrogation if I want her to fall for me.

"Ok... but you can always talk to me ok?" I reminded her.

"I know! I know!" She smiled as she stood up. "Is that all you wanted? Do remember I have guests up stairs waiting for my return." I stood up as well and she walked me to the door.