NINE

(Y/n)'s POV
(Time skip to lunch)
Light got up and left without Ryuzaki and myself. Whatever. I turned around to face Ryuzaki and accidentally hit my chin on the top of his head.

"Ouch." We both said. He rubbed his head and I rubbed my chin. I chuckled awkwardly.

"Heh. Heh. Sorry about that Ryuzaki..." I said looking down at my feet embarrassed.

"It's quite alright." He said getting his book bag with his supplies in them.

"Ok. Let's get lunch!" I said and grabbed his hand running out of the class room. "Do you wanna go out for lunch? I know this really good bakery nearby." I asked excitedly. I heard him chuckle quietly.

"That sounds delicious." He replied. I slowed down and we walked together to our lockers. "Where's Light?" Ryuzaki asked.

"I don't know. He's been acting weird lately." I replied seeming to not think much about the topic.

"How so?" Ryuzaki asked, seeming highly interested in the topic. I turned my head to my right, so he wouldn't see me smirk to myself. I knew it.

"He seems he's hiding something. Now come on! You walk so slow!" I said walking faster. He walked faster to keep up. "The bakery is near campus so we can continue this conversation when we get there." I said running out the school door and down the street to the bakery. Ryuzaki started running after me and soon caught up. We made it there in a tie. I do wonder where Light is though. He wasn't at his locker when Ryuzaki and I passed it. He also wasn't in the cafeteria when we passed it.

(A/n) I think I'm going to start writing the chapters shorter. Let me know how you feel about shorter chapters. I might update more frequently if I do choose to write the chapters shorter. Have an excellent night everyone!~✌️️~