TWENTY-EIGHT

(Y/n)'s POV
"O-ok." I was able to choke out. The way he whispers makes my heart go crazy. I was blushing madly, replaying his voice in my head.

"Ryuzaki, how many problems do we have left?" Light sighs as he sits back down at his desk. Ryuzaki picks up the paper.

"Three." He replies and sets the paper back down beside him.

"Hey we're almost done!" I say, still blushing with my face on my work, trying to distract myself from what had happened.

"Yea....With math." Ryuzaki said.

"Uuuggghhhh." I groan and roll over. Light and Ryuzaki laugh at my reaction.

(Timeskip>> after all homework)
"Thanks Mrs.Yagami for the tea and snacks!" I cheer with a closed eye smile. Mrs.Yagami is so nice and kind. She's like my second mom.

"Yes. And thank you for having us." Ryuzaki adds and bows. I bow with him. Then we get our shoes on.

"You're welcome. Come back any time." She says with a smile. She's always smiling now that I think about it.

"We will." Ryuzaki said.

"Bye Lightbulb. See you later." I said as we walked out the door. We walked across the grass to my house. We walked in and saw my parents talking at the kitchen table.

"Oh. Hello (y/n). You were out late." My mother says firmly.

"Yeah. Ryuzaki and I were over Light's house doing homework. Oh and Ryuzaki is spending the night if that's ok. We want to try to solve the Kira case." I explain. My mother smiles.

"Ok. That's fine sweetie. Also, I knew where you were. Nice to meet you Ryuzaki." She replied, smiling. Then she turned back to my father and they started talking again. We both took our shoes off and walked upstairs.

"How did she know where we were?" Ryuzaki asks, taking a seat on my bed after he sets down his book bag next to it.

"I go over Light's house a lot and mostly always do my homework over there with him." I explain, sitting at my desk. "So, what is this 'pocky game'?" U ask curiously, while pulling a box of original pocky from the bottom drawer of my desk and walking over to him, taking a seat next to him.

"Do you just keep pocky in your desk drawer?" Ryuzaki asks, chuckling.

"Among other things. And I don't just keep food in my desk drawer. I also have some hidden in the wall in my closet." I respond.

"Wow." He laughed, but quickly calmed down and began to explain the pocky game to me. "So basically, to play the pocky game, one person puts one end of the pocky in their mouth and the other person puts the other end in their mouth. Each person starts eating the pocky from each end and the first person whose mouth come off the pocky first loses. You can also lose if the other person gets to the middle of the pocky first. But, if the two people end up kissing, it's a tie."