Chapter 12- Profession Statue

After everyone left, Cheng Yang approached the altar and viewed the properties panel of Luo Feng station. Finding that the territory's power values had reached 311, he knew immediately what he wanted to spend them on.

Cheng Yang came toward the Magician statue; the four major profession statues also have their own properties panel.

Building name: Magician statue

Level: Level 1

Profession Research:

Enhance Health (Level 1, not yet research): Increases the health of all Magicians transferred under this statue by 5%. Upgrade Condition: 100 power values.

Enhance Mana (Level 1, not yet research): Increases the Mana of all Magicians transferred under this statue by 5%. Upgrade Condition: 100 power values

Enhance Magic Attack (Level 1, not yet research): Increases the Magic Attack of all Magicians transferred under this statue by 5%. Upgrade Condition: 100 power values

Enhance Physical Defense (Level 1, not yet research): Increases the Physical Defense of all Magicians transferred under this statue by 5%. Upgrade Condition: 100 power values

Enhance Magic Defense (Level 1, not yet research): Increases the Magic Defense of all Magicians transferred under this statue by 5%. Upgrade Condition: 100 power values

Transfer Quota: 7/20

One of the conditions for the territory itself to be upgraded was that the profession statues had to be upgraded first. If he wanted to be allowed to upgrade the territory he would have to research all the profession statues to the second level.

The Magician statue wasn't the only one with the profession research; the other three statues also had the same type of upgrade options. The only difference was the attack research, since occupations that deal physical damage would have a "Physical Attack" research bonus, while occupations that deal magic damage had a "Magic Attack" research bonus.

The promotion criteria weren't difficult to achieve, but also not that easy. To upgrade the four profession statues would take around 2,000 points. Although it just took them only an hour to earn nearly 400 points of power value, this was only because of the test to occupy the station.

In normal cases, the enchanted beasts refresh rate around the territory wasn't this fast, and after the occupation of the station was complete it wouldn't attract enchanted beasts like it had towards the station. So the only way to get quick accumulation of power values within a short time, was by killing enchanted beasts further away from the station.

Cheng Yang didn't mind these difficulties, because this was the advantage of having field stations, as the territory station level rises, the field station transfers would be much stronger than the transfers from the main city due to the profession research bonuses. Maybe this was the God encouraging humans to develop field stations. (T/N: Main cities don't have research bonuses)

Cheng Yang without hesitation chose to upgrade "Mana". A six-hour countdown suddenly appeared, he couldn't help but show a faint smile on his face. Until the end of the six hours, this statue wouldn't be able to research other bonuses.

This is the advantage of occupying the station early, since the research time couldn't be reduced, even if other people occupied a field station later, it would be impossible to raise the field station's level high within a short time.

Afterward Cheng Yang chose to upgrade the Warrior's statue and Summoner statue's "Health".

At this time, Yu Kai along with 12 other people were a 100 meters away carrying several huge logs toward him. It used to require heavy machinery to move these logs, but now they only needed four people lifting the logs on their shoulders to carry them over. After the transfer to Warriors, their strength increased by a lot.