Chapter 101- Group Kill

Cheng Yang looked at Liu Xiyue, then turned his head around and stared at the middle-aged woman. Finally, he sighed and said, "Alright, I'll go...... You go find a person that is comparably fast and have them guide me the way."

The middle-aged man was the first to speak out, he immediately said, "Let me go with you. My pair of boots increase movement speed by one. Compared to the others, I can get you there twice as fast."

Cheng Yang nodded his head and then looked toward Liu Xiyue, he said, "You will also go with me."

"But my speed......" Although Liu Xiyue also wanted to go, but she knew that her own speed compared with the people before her eyes were the same without any advantages. Since Cheng Yang was in a rush, wouldn't she just be dragging him down?

"I'll carry you." Cheng Yang continued and stated, "Here isn't safe for you."

Liu Xiyue originally wanted to refuse, but after hearing the latter half of Cheng Yang's sentence, she gently nodded in agreement.

Cheng Yang squatted on the ground, Liu Xiyue showed a bit of hesitation then laid on his back. Night was the best umbrella, no one was able to notice that on Liu Xiyue's face was a hint of red.

Actually, Cheng Yang's heartbeat also quickened at that moment. Although he had experienced two lives, but this was the very first time he came into such close contact with girls, especially when it came to a beauty like Liu Xiyue. After all, he was merely an 18 years old boy, having attraction to the opposite sex was normal.

However, he was after all a man who had lived through a great tribulation, quite quickly he lowered his pounding heart down. Then, he followed behind the middle-aged man leading the way.

But things didn't go as he expected. While burdened with Liu Xiyue on his back, he could feel her body floating up and down on his back as he run down the road. So much that he could even feel the two stunning elastic peaks occasionally making contact with his back. For a time, his heartbeat only became more intense.

'****! Why am I bringing trouble to myself?' Cheng Yang bitterly laughed, but he had to admit that he subconsciously felt that this was a pleasure. Cheng Yang hadn't given much thought of finding a woman. It was like so in his first life, as well as in this current life.

A few days ago, before the apocalypse had begun he was just an average student, and after it occurred reason had suppressed his emotions. Because he knew that talking about burning love in the apocalypse was an absolute tragedy. Because no one knew what day they could end up dying, or what day their other half may end up getting killed by an enchanted beast.

Even with Cheng Yang's current strength, he didn't have a 100% certainty that he would live beyond a year, because he did not know if the world would have other variables. Some things couldn't be predicted. Therefore, reason told him love wasn't suited for the apocalypse. Perhaps, one day in the future he might find one or even multiple women to borne him a group of children, but in order to avoid the recurring events from happening to him in the future, he had to stay focused.

But these matters were too far away. Cheng Yang felt that he should take advantage of his year's knowledge of rebirth to not only make himself more powerful, but also pave the way for a more stable and long-lasting future.

"Hey, what's your name?" Cheng Yang had to rely on talking to distract his attention.

At the moment there were only three people. The middle-aged man in front naturally knew Cheng Yang was asking about him, he immediately replied back, "My name is Xiao Zheng, a profession from Xiangcheng City's main city. Those people from a moment ago were people from our mercenary squad. It had a total of 56 members, but 11 people had sacrificed their lives in the battle we just went through."