Chapter 15- Instance

Cheng Yang expected this would happen. In this harsh and cruel game world, who wouldn't want to improve their strength as soon as possible?

Cheng Yang quickly said, "I'll take you guys out to hunt for enchanted beasts to earn as much power value as possible. As for Boss Lee and the rest, you'll remain in the station to cultivate, everyone should have about ten power values, which is enough for you to have double the cultivation speed for one hour."

For cultivators, practicing cultivation was also considered a way to rest, so it wouldn't affect their state of minds for tomorrow.

Next, Cheng Yang opened the Archer statue's property panel and chose to upgrade "Mana". They had earned enough for the territory's power value to reach 400 points, which was enough to upgrade one property for each of the four profession statues.

But, the profession statues had a cooldown period of 1.5 hours between upgrades of properties. Since Cheng Yang wasn't prepared to wait any longer, he once again set off with Yu Kai's group, and went out of the station.

They didn't bring a Summoner with them, but Cheng Yang wasn't really worried about their safety because Cheng Yang and Lee Wanshan's group had cleared out the groups of enchanted beasts around the area already earlier. Although the enchanted beasts would still spawn out, the size of the group wouldn't be as big as before.

After three hours of killing enchanted beasts, when Cheng Yang returned to the station to rest it was already two o'clock at night.

On the way back, Liu Hao complained, "Yangzi, what the hell is up with this ****** game?! There isn't even a Priest to heal our health; this is such a pain in the ***!"

Cheng Yang curled his mouth into a slight smile, but didn't say anything. This world was not without priests that can heal back health, they just hadn't appeared yet. Pang Shan was someone with a Priest talent, so how could there not be a Priest occupation?

After returning back to the station, the Mage, Warrior, and Summoner property upgrades were finished. After the upgrade, the enhancement scale was raised to 8%. In other words, as long as the property was raised to level 2, you would receive 8% bonuses. Cheng Yang immediately chose an upgrade to a property in his respective profession statue. He chose to upgrade the Magician statue's property of "Health", while also upgrading the property of "Mana" for the Warrior and Summoner statues.

As a result, 300 points of territory power values were quickly spent. The remaining territory power value left was 351 points.

Cheng Yang was satisfied with the current situation, being able to scrape up over 1,000 points of territory power value in a single night was very praiseworthy. Cheng Yang clearly knew that this was entirely thanks to the world changing recently, causing a large number of enchanted beasts to appear. After two or three days, the respawn rate of the enchanted beasts around the station would fall back to its normal state. By that point, if you spent one day spent killing the enchanted beasts in a one kilometer radius of the stations territory, earning 500 points of territory power value was considered good. Of course, when the territory station gets upgraded the harvest would be larger, but the consumption of power value would also increase, and would make the power value obtained through killing enchanted beasts almost not worth mentioning.

At that time, in order to get enough power value he would have to depend on people's donations.

After the Magician statue's "Mana" property upgrade, Cheng Yang's mana had now reached 63 points. The effect was not yet apparent though, because the 3-point increase was not enough for him to release an extra Magic Missile.