Chapter 90- Talent Combination That Goes Against The Heaven

Dongshan Village's properties was exactly the same as Xianghe Village, also both of them had no territory bonus.

Cheng Yang actually wasn't surprised by this, because the territory bonus property was very scarce, so not every field station could have one, especially those near the main city. They even had less of a chance of owning a territory bonus.

Looking at the present one square kilometers of open space before him, Cheng Yang momentarily felt at a loss. Yesterday, with the occupation of Xianghe Village, because it was the world's first affiliated field station, the gods directly rewarded it with a road leading to the central village. This made the connecting traffic between the two villages very simple. However, in contrast to Xianghe Village, Dongshan Village had quite the inconvenience, because it wasn't rewarded with a road. If he wanted to transport goods and people here, perhaps it wouldn't be an easy matter.

Without a doubt, because of the road restriction, the development speed of Dongshan Village would probably be slower than Xianghe Village.

After Cheng Yang had his moment of fit, he stopped thinking about this matter. Perhaps, he was the only person in the world to know that the field station existed at the moment. Now that he had occupied three territory altars, he should be content!

Afterwards, Cheng Yang returned on the original route, and then took Yu Kai and the others up besides the altar.

Yu Kai, who was filled with anticipation, successfully inaugurated to being the mayor of Dongshan Village. The vice-mayor was also the vice-captain under Yu Kai's brigade, named Liu Chengen. He was a warrior who similarly had S-class talent.

Next, Yu Kai led all of the people to guard the vicinity of the territory altar, while Cheng Yang returned alone to Luo Feng Village.

In fact, Cheng Yang could've brought along some people with him, and let them carry wood. That way the wall could be instantly built after the territory altar was occupied. But this also had a lot of drawbacks. First of all, this required him to bring a lot of people one-time, it might even need all of the professions in the territory to be dispatched.

And to begin with, Cheng Yang had no way of guaranteeing that he could find the territory altar. If he let all of the professions follow him, let alone it might be a waste of a trip, but the other matters would also be in a state of suspension.

On the journey back, it went without a hitch. Cheng Yang only spent 40 minute to walk a distance of nearly 30 km.

When he returned to Luo Feng Village, the time had just reached noon.

At this time, the vast majority of the profession had returned to Luo Feng Village for lunch. This exempted him from having to call someone to go around looking for people.

When Cheng Yang was about to go look for Liu Hao and Lee Wanshan's team and have them disembark for Dongshan village, Lee Wanshan excitedly came over and tugged him, he said, "Lord, this time you picked up a treasure."

Cheng Yang, slightly surprised, asked, "What treasure?"

Lee Wanshan immediately said, "You brought back Ms. Liu Xiyue, right? Well this morning, when I was selecting people for transfer to priest, Pang Shan asked me to give Ms. Liu Xiyue an inspection. After I inspected her, we found Ms. Liu Xiyue was indeed suited for priest. And since this was the case, naturally I gave a transfer quota to Ms. Liu Xiyue."

Here, Lee Wanshan abruptly stopped.

Annoyed by his antics, Cheng Yang immediately said, "Can't you just finish all at once?"

Lee Wanshan mischievously laughed, then said, "Lord, Ms. Liu Xiyue's talent was really powerful. As for the exact details, I'm not too sure myself, but Lord can go to the altar to check it out."