Chapter 176 - Encounter

Cheng Yang shook his head and said: "I'm afraid here is not an ordinary lava warrior, and everyone is careful, first rest a bit, to ensure that he is in the best condition.""

After that, Cheng Yang sat on the ground, began to adjust interest rate To eliminate the fatigue caused by the nearly ten hours of fighting.

Although he did not participate in the reclamation of lava caves in the last century, the lava caves after the land reclamation came numerous times. On this map, there is only one place with such a wide area, and here is the refreshing point of the strongest monster that will inevitably encounter during the land reclamation. Kill this monster and complete the land reclamation.

However, this monster is not an ordinary monster. It is the same as the final monster in the difficulty level of the difficulty level of the Dream difficulty level, and it also has a wave ss template. Although this wave ss itself is only a first-order peak, due to the particularity of the leveling map, its actual fighting power is not as weak as the previous wave ss encountered in these copies of the Dream of the Scarlet Church.

What's more, because of the special terrain here, Cheng Yang et al. have great restrictions on the arrangement of the formation. All the combatants, including Xiao Bai, can only stay within five meters of Cheng Yang, which exceeds this range. They will die because they cannot tolerate the high temperature of lava.

If Cheng Yang still has the lineup that passes the copy of the nightmare-level Scarlet Church, he has nothing to worry about, but Jiang Yang and others can now be a lot worse than Chen Yun and others. Even if they had the ability to attack the second-order early enchanted beast under the blessing of the graft and graft skill, they were only mid-level apprentices in both defense and blood. When faced with this wave of attacks, they There is no room for resistance. However, Cheng Yang has to use the skills of grafting and grafting, and has to bear the penalty of halving the other attributes, which again reduces the combat effectiveness of the entire team.

Only these, Cheng Yang will not be so cautious. There is another reason why he valued this matter. This wave of ss does not exist alone. There are also four lava fighters who serve as guards. Although these four lava warriors are just ordinary people who can no longer be ordinary, but they appear together, it will undoubtedly increase the difficulty of killing the wave ss several times.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang was also prepared, or he wouldn't choose to go to the lava caves today.

A few minutes later, Cheng Yang, the seven people and all the tigers were all put to rest. Under Cheng Yang's leadership, they embarked on a passage into the central island of the Lava Lake.

This passage is not very long, and they are not ordinary people, less than a minute. They step into the island.

Cheng Yang was at the forefront. He did not stop. Instead, he rushed to the center of the island with the fastest speed. The other people had already been ordered by Cheng Yang to follow the rush of Cheng Yang's footing. past.

Almost at the same time, the magma around the island rolled up and four lava warriors emerged from the magma and quickly climbed onto the island.And on the outside slightly further. Under the torrential magma, a large lava warrior emerged from the lava.

"Hands-on!" Cheng Yang shouted, and an ice hockey fired directly at a lava warrior who had just climbed onto the island.

Jiang Yang five people divided into two groups, a group of three teams also aimed at the fire that was attacked by Cheng Yang lava soldiers. White also rushed to the unlucky guy at the same time. The other two long-range careers aimed at a lava warrior behind them.

Cheng Yang was shooting an ice hockey while an item was taken out of her arms. This was the bony bead that he had obtained some time ago. At the moment, the bone bead was still three. But in the face of the lava fighters that are about to rush, they are a powerful force.

The use of bone beading does not conflict with Cheng Yang's release skills, so no cooling time is needed between them. When the ice hockey had not yet hit the lava warrior, a hundred bone-bone ants had already appeared on the ground.

Under the command of Cheng Yang's idea, the little guys got together and a lava warrior rushed forward and stopped.

At this time, that was the first to be targeted by Cheng Yang and others. After being subjected to four long-range attacks, Xiao Bai was slapd to death.At the moment, three other lava fighters rushed to a range of about five meters from Cheng Yang. The tall body made Cheng Yang and others feel the slightest pressure.

Bone ant finally climbed into a lava warrior and they launched their first attack. In less than a second, the blood volume of this lava warrior was reduced by 300 points.

Lava fighters are not too intelligent, but they also know that if they let these humble little guys attack, they will die the next second. At this instant, the lava warrior raised his huge rock fist and limped to his own bone ant.

On Magma Lake, the large lava warrior has rushed to the shore and climbed up.

Before this guy was in the magma lake, Cheng Yang and others could only see one head and they didn't feel too intuitive about their body shape. But now when it climbs onto the island, the five-metre-high body can scare Jiang Yang and others. This is definitely the biggest monster they have seen so far.

Cheng Yang had been mentally prepared. After he released the bone ants, he was ready for the next skill: Freezing.

When this skill is revealed, the lava warrior wave ss freezes instantly. The original red body surface seems to be splashed with cold water, and immediately becomes dark black.

Cheng Yang and Xiao Bai each stopped the remaining two lava fighters at this time. As for the guy surrounded by bone ants, he died silently after killing two bone-bearing ants in a punch. The remaining 98 bone-bone ants were not idle and split into two directly and rushed to the remaining lava warriors.

The battle was only carried out for a moment, and the remaining two lava fighters were turned into a pile of chaos under the attack of Cheng Yang and others.

"To restore the blood of the white, set the fire wave ss." Cheng Yang shouted, all the attacks aimed at the frozen wave that is still ss.

Six attacks hit the body of the ss almost indefinitely, and his blood was taken away for more than 600 points. Even if it had nearly five thousand points of blood, this round of attack could be considered a tying injury. Move the bones.

After a round of attacks, the freezing effect disappeared. This big guy was upset and angry and expressed his anger. Then he took a step and rushed directly to Cheng Yang and others.

The tall man made him walk three or four meters away from his feet and it was twice as fast as Cheng Yang.

However, it was controlled before, and when it was just five meters away from the yang, nearly a hundred bone-bone ants crawled onto it. Although this big guy has nearly 20 points of defense, but in the face of bone ant talent, there is no place in the slightest, only between the blink of an eye, nearly three hundred blood was bitten by bone ants Lost.

Although this wave of ss strength is strong, but there is also a mental injury in the brain. After being harassed by these bone-bone ants, its full anger has aimed at these ants on the body and lifted their slaps to shoot at the bone ants.

Xiao Bai was not idle at this time, although this time the lava warrior wave ss did not continue to rush toward Cheng Yang and others, but it was the first time to flutter up, tiger head straight into the thigh of the wave ss.

This wave of ss did not care about Xiao Bai's attack. Although it had low intelligence, he also knew that the ones that most threatened him at this time were the bone-bone ants attached to him, and they were the easiest to resolve. Under circumstances, it naturally has to deal with these ants on the body first.

Cheng Yang few people also do not watch this wave of ss free to beat bone ants, taking advantage of this time, they all come up with their strongest attack, to the body ss pouring.

It must be said that this wave of ss is a tragedy, or that it faces Cheng Yang too abnormal.

Although this wave of ss is powerful, it can kill up to three or four bone-bearing ants at the same time as it slaps. In the face of only bone-bearing ants, it is obviously not clear that it can be removed within a short time.

After this guy took two slaps, the blood volume had dropped to less than half. This time it is not calm, suddenly open the red mouth, a burst of halo burst out from the body surface, the original bone-shaped ants attached to the body suddenly burned like a flame, and instantly turned into ashes, Scattered on the ground.

Not only that, but Xiaobai, who was in close combat with the wave ss, was caught by the halo and caught the halo. The white hair on the entire head became dark and black.

Fortunately, Xiaobai has been under the special care of the priest, and its blood volume has basically remained at 400 points or more. Otherwise, the big move of this wave of ss is enough to kill it. Cheng Yang clearly saw in the properties of Xiaobai. The big move of this wave of ss took Xiao Bai nearly 200 points of life.

It's no wonder that those bone-bone ants will be spiked to reach two hundred points of attack power, but these aren't the same creatures that the bone-battery ants have.

To tell the truth, this great move of the wave ss to attack the bone ant is really wasted. Although this skill is a range attack, the coverage is only one meter around. After more than one meter, the halo disappeared.

If this wave of ss directly rushed between Jiang Yang and others, and then suddenly burst out of this skill, I am afraid that Cheng Yang can only be defeated today.

After seeing this situation, Cheng Yang also took a cold sweat. Fortunately, the bone ant elicited the skill of the wave ss first. Even if it can be used again, he and others can also take precautions. Was caught off guard.

Although there are no bone ants, Cheng Yang and others are still fighting.

Only the value of Xiaobai's life fell to more than two hundred points, but it was very dangerous. For this reason, Cheng Yang had to rush to the front, temporarily acting as a meat shield. Fortunately, Cheng Yang's blood volume is also close to two hundred points, plus he can take medication, support for two or three seconds down is not a problem.

With these two seconds of time, Xiao Bai's blood finally recovered to nearly 400 in the light of healing. This guy immediately rushed out and replaced Cheng Yang from the front line.