Chapter 166

"You don't want to scare me, what skins do? I haven't heard of them. Now even in this world, even the Iron Sword cannot cut human skin. How useful can you be a small dagger? To scare me, the door is No." Although this man's heart was embarrassing, he was still struggling in the end, but also to give himself some courage. As he himself said, till now, he has really not heard any deputies.

Cheng Yang laughed indifferently: "You believe it or not it does not matter, because soon you can realize that kind of feeling. Lao Yu, hands-on, Ye Tao is responsible for treatment, Yu Kai peeled off a piece of skin, you use the light of healing will His blood is full, but I'll see how long he can persist."

Yu Kai nodded, depressed the discomfort in his heart, and then he started skinning skills. At the moment, only a faint coldness flashed on the dagger. Then Yu Kai raised his dagger and painted it on the back of the man on the ground...

"Ah..." A shrill scream came from the crowd on the ground, then saw his legs struggle and he was tied up. Behind the back of the hand, it was already a bloody one. A piece of bright red meat had been dropped on the ground sometime.

This piece of pork skin can not only be the point on the back of the hand, but also includes the fingers and the palm of the hand. This is a technical effect with the attributes of the heaven and earth rules. Otherwise, with Yu Kai's own technical level, it is absolutely impossible to put a hand's skin so quickly. Give it away.

"This ... ... this is really effective?" Yu Kai was also taken aback. Usually when he uses the debarking skills of the enchanted beast, his hands are as if by invisible traction. They move quickly under the skin and they will soon be able to A complete hide was peeled off and now the skinning skills were applied to this person. That feeling is exactly the same as before.

The man's screams continued and Yu Kai took his hand back. After all, their main purpose was to force a confession instead of actually peeling.

In Cheng Yang's gesture, Ye Tao threw a light of healing. That bloodlinlin's palm soon recovered as if it had never been harmed. The effect of healing light can be seen in general.

"How? How do you want to enjoy the same feeling you just did?" Cheng Yang told Yu Kai to wait aside, and then asked the whole question.

The man who looked at Cheng Yang's eyes looked like he was watching a devil. He was even more scary than the devil. Although the heart-ache in his hands had disappeared, the feeling was already engraved on him. Heart. The constant cold sweat on his forehead illustrates his tension at this time.

"You... What are you asking..." The man's tone was full of compromises.

Cheng Yang smiled and said, "What is your name? Who sent you here?"

The man hesitated, but when Yu Kai raised his dagger again, he hurriedly said, "My name is Dong Sizhuo. Commander Yuan told me to come."

"It seems you are not honest!" Cheng Yang smiled. Road: "Lao Yu, let him be honest about it."

Yu Kai has moved a hand, and my heart is not so hard to accept. After hearing Cheng Yang's instructions, the dagger moved forward and the palm that had just recovered was It became bloody and a scream came out of this population.

After the healing light of Ye Tao was effective, the man's screams stopped. Cheng Yang said: "You don't want to fool me. Since I dare to interrogate you here, I naturally know some things. If you just say nothing, I am afraid that what you suffered today is not just a palm."

"Good... ... Well, I said." This man said weakly, "I did call Dong Sizhuo. I was here... Yes, head of the delegation asked me to come."

Cheng Yang slightly bowed. "Ding Tuanchang? Yuan Jianze's men?"

Dong Sizhuo quickly nodded and said: "It is Yuan Ding's mentor, Ding. His name is Ding Ming." A

doubt comes from the heart of Cheng Yang, for Ding Ming this person. He had heard of it in the last life, but he had not heard anything that the man had done in mutiny, because he died when he was fighting the main battle of the southern channel. Under the teeth of the gray wolf.

Perhaps Ding Ming also had a heart of treason in the last life, or it had already been rebelled, but it had died in an accident if it had not yet had time to implement a treachery.

"Why Ding Ming let you come?" Cheng Yang continued to ask.

Dong Sizhuo said: "He ... he let me stare at your village and figure out your strength."

Cheng Yang waved and said: "You really do not see the coffin not tears, Lao Yu, hands-on."

"Ah ..." After a scream, Dong Sizhuo already had a pale face. At this time, he was very puzzled. He should have no problem with this statement. How could the other side even suspect this? If he really knew all about it, how could he still torture himself?

Cheng Yang grinned and said, "You may not have heard clearly what I said just now."

"What ... what?" Dong Sizhuo said with a trembling voice.

Cheng Yang said: "I said that this enchanted beast rioted against Dongshan Village because of you."

"This is... how could this be possible?" Dong Sizhuo was shocked. He just said that Cheng Yang had heard it. This sentence, but then only think that this is the other side of the speculation, but now listen to Cheng Yang's tone, he seems to have identified this matter, if he can not explain this clearly, I am afraid today is really guilty.

Cheng Yang said: "I don't want to waste too much time with you. You directly explain this matter clearly. I can let you leave. If you don't know clearly, I'll hold you here and make a tailor every day. And a priest waits on you to make sure that you want to die every day!"

"I ... I ... ..." Dong Sizhuo face changed, said, "I said ..."

Cheng Yang stared at him tightly, and did not speak, Its meaning is very obvious, let Dong Sizhu continue to speak.

Dong Sizhuo said with a sullen expression and said, "I... I did look at your village in accordance with the orders of Ding. But the head of Ding gave me something. It was a... a bead that can attract the surrounding Enchant the beast. In this morning, I entered into your village and put this bead inside. You will know what happened behind."

Cheng Yang looked at Yu Kai and let Yu Kai face his head. Red, after all, let the enemy swerve into his own village and make hands in the village. Doesn't this mean that Dongshan Village's defense is too weak? His true face as a village chief did not shine.

After hesitating for a moment, Yu Kaicai said, "There are more people in the village. Sometimes the people who watch the gate don't necessarily know all of them. Plus, people who can move in this area are all in our village, so they relax. The lord rest assured that the situation will never happen again."

Cheng Yang nodded, and he also knew that the current situation was not only the Dongshan Village, but also several other affiliated resident sites. problem. Had it not been that there was a guard house in the village of Lefeng, I am afraid that this situation was more serious than that of the other auxiliaries.

"Where is that thing? Let us find it first." Cheng Yang did not go to ask Yu Kai how to carry out security defenses. Instead, he asked Dong Sizhuo to find out what he was talking about. He had a hunch that this thing might also be A baby.

Since Dong Sizhuo has completely explained it, he is ready to make something out of it. But now he did not immediately agree, but he said, "Mr. Cheng... I can treat you to find out, but I hope you can promise me a condition, a very small condition."

Cheng Yang frowned and said: "Do you think you are still eligible to talk about conditions?"

Dong Sizhuo smile: "I know this time I was sorry Whatever happened to you, but I'm just ordered to do things, if I don't accept orders, I will lose my life and will implicate my family. If you don't agree with Mr. Cheng, I will say it and die afterwards. What are you afraid of?"

Cheng Yang thought for a moment and said, "You talk about it first."

Dong Sizhuo said: "I hope that after my death, Mr. Cheng can save my family and let them be able to survive. "

Cheng Yang was firmly shook his head and said:" it's impossible, I do not, but I can not do the only thing I can promise you it is that you will not be captured alive messages vent. Going out will not bring extra trouble to your family.You must know that what you did today has brought great harm to my territory. If I still protect you in turn, emotionally my leader It was also unacceptable."

Dong Sizhuo sighed and said, "Well, I told you the place. You went to find that thing yourself. When I came in, I hid it behind the fifth building on the east side of the South Gate. I After digging a small hole in the back of the house and burying it there, those dirt have traces of turning and are looking for good."

Cheng Yang immediately nodded and said to Yu Kai: "You're looking at it here and I'm going Look,"

said Cheng Yang, turned away from the room and went straight to Dong Sizhuo's position.

A few minutes later, Cheng Yang found the other person's position and opened the mud. When he suddenly found that there was a dark ball inside, it was almost the size of a baby's fist.

Cheng Yang took the beads into his hands and his attributes instantly entered Cheng Yang's mind.

Gel magic beads (pseudo): special items. The real condensate magic beads are heaven and earth fetish, which can condense the aura of heaven and earth, forming a high magic area, and help the combatants, enchanted animals, or other animals in the area to practice and advance. This area has a strong attraction to enchanted or alien animals. This creature is made by mimicking the magic beads. After a certain amount of psionic power is input into it, it will produce a unique powerful magical energy fluctuation that can attract enchanted beasts within a certain range. The range of attraction effects is related to the input psionic value. For each additional 100 Ps of energy, one hundred meters of attraction is added for one day.