Chapter 41- Departure

Cheng Yang said, "That doesn't count as a real bow, it's just the Archer status symbol. It doesn't even add a single attack. That bow is like the warrior's shield. They are both special. Warrior's shield can never be worn out, while the archer's bow can be shot without arrows."

Yu Kai suddenly became depressed, he said, "So as a result, won't the archer's attack required twice as much consumption? It will need both mana and arrows, right?"

Cheng Yang was left speechless, "Why didn't you say the arrows also increased the attack damage? It's equivalent to an ordinary grade apprentice equipment increasing the attack damage by 2, so be content with that."

Yu Kai mischievously smiled, but he didn't continue speaking anymore. Although arrows needed power value to be purchased, but it was not really that high. The most common bag contained 200 wooden arrows, and it needed only a little bit of power value to be able to buy two bags, which was very cost-effective.

"Yangzi, what's the arrangement for this morning? Are we going to continue cleaning up Huimin Town?" Liu Hao asked.

Cheng Yang said, "Today, Niu Bing's team is responsible for the protection of the carpenters and transporting the wood. Your task is to come with me toward the direction to Xiangcheng City, and see if we can get the channel open."

"Today we are going through Xiangcheng City's channel?" Yu Kai's face gave a slight change, and immediately asked.

Cheng Yang looked at Lee Wanshan who was standing nearby, and immediately nodded.

Yu Kai also said no more. Everyone then began making preparation for matters relevant to the channel.

First, in addition to Cheng Yang, everyone else went to the Alchemy Room to purchase some potions. After last night, their purchased health potions were basically not used, so now they only needed to resupply their mana potions.

Second, according to Cheng Yang's order, Yu Kai, Liu Hao, Lee Wanshan three people, each purchased few bottles of mana potion. These potions were prepared for Cheng Yang.

After the supplies were purchased, Cheng Yang said nothing, but directly with 150 peoples set off. This might be regarded as one of Luo Feng Village largest scale operation since it was built.

After coming out of Luo Feng Village, along the way, Cheng Yang kept his eyes on the ground to see if he could find some more herbs for refining mana potion.

Looking for things like herbs really were more suitable to do during daytime, and this time was the beginning of the end, so no one knew about these herbs. Herbs for refining mana potion could be said to be everywhere, Cheng Yang had just walked two kilometers on the road, and had gotten enough herbs to refine more than 40 bottles of mana potion. If he didn't have to hasten the speed of the travel, the harvest would definitely be more.

Cheng Yang did not personally carry these herbs on his body, but let a soldier behind him carry it, perhaps this too, was an abuse of power. But looking at how excited the soldier was, it was estimated he was happy to oblige.

At this time, Cheng Yang stopped, Lee Wanshan immediately asked, "Lord, have we arrived at the channel yet?"

Cheng Yang said, "There are about two kilometers left, but we will now begin deploying, or else we simply can't succeed."

"Good, whatever your commands are Lord, we will follow, as long as it let us smoothly get through the channel." Lee Wanshan boldly promised. Cheng Yang could see his concern for his family was totally heartfelt.

Cheng Yang said, "First, we'll clear out all the enchanted beast groups around here. You guys will be divided into four group heading off in different directions, and if a group encounters a monster community, either exterminate or lead them away, but no matter what we can't let them get near this range."