Chapter 441

After the burly man took a few people and walked some distance, one of them could not help but say, "You are ready to bring your brethren past?"

said the burly man, "What should we do? We stay here. If you don't have a way out, even if you have hidden it for one generation, you will not be able to hide it for a lifetime. Now, it's getting harder to find food in the city. The thing we store is estimated to keep us up to one month in a month. You thought about it, and after one month we What's life?"

"This..." The man was speechless.

The burly man said: "According to my observations, the people said that eight or nine are true. The strange sounds before us just confirmed this, and the monsters we killed during this period were The so-called psionic values ​​are all proof of the fundamental changes that have taken place in the world. It is estimated that the transition to being a war job will be the only way for mankind."

"But if it's just someone who has a bad heart, We don't go to the tiger's mouth. There are indeed only tigers around them," another said.

This burly man said: "Because of the tiger around him, I have more confidence in what he said. Because with the big tiger, he absolutely did not lie to us."

If Cheng Yang heard this burly man said I don't know if he would be surprised. Perhaps he already knew the details of the other side. After all, he had already known each other.

The group of people hiding there was less than two hundred meters away from where they met with Cheng Yang, and there was no enemies appearing on this journey. It didn't take long for this burly man to come with a large group of people. .

Cheng Yang mouth with a smile, this guy really did not let themselves down.

"Since you have come, we will now pass it!" Cheng Yang did not wait for the other side to speak, they began to open road.

This burly man originally intended to ask the next situation, but Cheng Yang said this, but also had nothing to say.

Cheng Yang took the lead. Walking ahead, Liu Ye and Niu Bing follow. The burly man looked at himself and brought him out to do it. He sighed in his heart and only hoped his guess was correct.

After taking a few steps, the burly man quickly took thousands of steps and he followed up with Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang did not pretend to be indifferent, as long as the other side asked about things, if they can answer, he also answered each other. However, something that cannot be said, Cheng Yang flickered casually. For a person who does not know much about the last days. Flicker is too easy.

After some conversation, the other party also knew the name of Cheng Yang's trio. As for the name of this burly man, Cheng Yang naturally heard about it again.

His name was Hu Zhuang, a veteran who opened a security company with a group of retired brothers. After the end of the day, they were struggling with the brothers of the company in the last days. Because they were stronger than the average person, they survived the first difficult days of the last days. The original 178 people left a hundred people.

On the way back, there is no doubt that it will be a lot harder. It is not an easy task for the one hundred people to take care of it. Cheng Yang had to allow them to walk in the middle as closely as possible, while himself and Liu Yu were located before and after. As for the cattle soldiers, the wolf he summoned had been patrolling around. Not so much to encounter monster attacks in the past as to attract hatred.

Fortunately, the enchanted herd on this road has been basically wiped out by Cheng Yang. They encountered scattered enemies along the way. As soon as they appeared, they were quickly destroyed by Cheng Yang.

At this moment. Hu Zhuang and others finally realized the power of the warlords. Those enchanted beasts that were extremely powerful in their eyes on the day were like Cheng Zhishou's hand. A hockey puck was killed in the past. Of course, this is still the case when Liu Xi did not shoot, otherwise they would be even more shocked if they saw that the enchanted beast had no sign of dying.

After arriving at the altar of Heshan Village, Hu Zhuang and others were deeply shocked by the four statues. This incomparable realistic statue does not reveal any traces of artificial carvings, and the lines above the altar of the Territory also appear primitive and desolated.

Cheng Yang said: "This is the territory of the altar and professional statues. Buildings and walls and many other buildings can be built here. These buildings are the foundation for survival. Therefore, in the next period of time, you have a very The arduous task is to collect timber. I want to be in the suburbs of Yicheng, or there are many wood processing factories, and the stock is enough to build up some of the previous buildings."

Hu Zhuang felt excited and immediately nodded: " There is indeed a wood processing factory. I know it in several places."

"Then start the job!" Cheng Yang also did not want to crap too much, said directly.

These people now have more than a dozen psionic energies. After all, for them, to create some traps or other ways to unite to kill a demonized beast can still be done. With such a long period of accumulation, a lot of psionic values ​​were also put together.

The first person to transfer was Hu Zhuang. For his attributes, Cheng Yang was looking forward to it.

Name: Hu Zhuang

Affiliated Forces: Fallen Village

Occupation: Warrior, etc. Rank: Apprentice Warrior (0%)

Age: 41 Lifespan: 110

Life Intensity: 30 Magic Energy: 20

Physical Attack: 4 Magic Attack: 1

Physical Defense: 2 Magic Defense: 1

Attack Speed: 1 Movement Speed: 1.2

Talents: 1, Each promotion of a small rank, enhance personal physical defense power by 2%.

2, for each promotion of a small order, to enhance the physical strength of team combatants 3%.

Skills: Spirituality Level 1 (Fighter base skills, you can gradually increase your strength through practice. Skill levels increase with your career level.)

Cut 1 level (gather your strength, attack the front target, and cause 100% damage, No special effects.2% of the magical energy consumed by the spell, and 0% of the proficiency.)

Equipment: Iron Sword: A symbol of the warrior's status, with no additional attributes.

Wood Shield: Blocks the enemy's attack without additional attributes.

This Husband is definitely a human shield type figure, equivalent to a 5% increase in defense per level, and its other attribute is for all those who are under his command, which is extremely precious. .

In the last episode, Hu Zhuang joined the forces of Yuan Jianze and became a member of the other team. Before Cheng Yang's rebirth, he had reached the first-order peak strength, his own defense and a piece of equipment, naked physical defense capabilities have reached 20 points, so that most of the warlords see him on the heart despair.

At present, there is Zhou Jie in the village of Luofeng Village who shares similar talents with Hu Zhuang. However, Zhou Jie's bonus is the range of archers. Both of these are similar things.

Currently, Zhou Jie hangs up in Yu Kai's hunting fox camp and is stepping up his personal strength and rank. This is also a very important thing, because if you do not raise the rank of the military rank, then the advantage of adding bonuses to the team cannot be played. The rules of the team's determination is not that you artificially bring a group of people together is a team. It requires the formation of a formal army or mercenary team. The size of this team is completely subject to the military rank or mercenary rank.

Soon after, Liu Ye and Niu Bing had transferred all the people to work. Before Cheng Yang automatically assigned the village head and deputy village head of Heshan Village to prevent the rules from being established, in addition to setting Liu Xi as the head of the village, he also set the cattle soldiers to Deputy village head.

However, with other people joining now, Cheng Yang naturally removed the deputy village head of the cattle soldiers, and then he got Hu Zhuang to the position of the village chief.

At the moment when Hu Zhuang was set as the deputy head of the village, he also knew the matter himself, looked blankly at Cheng Yang, and said in a complex mood: "Lord, how can I be the deputy village head? "

Cheng Yang did not wait for him to finish, then said:" You are now the deputy head of the village is very appropriate, before the cattle was set as a deputy village chief because it had to do so, and I have other arrangements for him. As for you The village head, as long as you do a good job, will have a new resident in the future, when a village head is still no problem.The three of us can not stay here for a long time, after this Heshan Village things are mainly to take care of you You are not the deputy head of the village, who will come when?"

Hu Zhuang mouth moved, eventually did not continue to retort.

Cheng Yang looked at the time. At this time, it was already more than 3 in the afternoon. He immediately said, "I will take you to a tour of Yicheng again and try to get some wood back and build two houses. When I come over tomorrow, Try to get timber to build the wall." The

rest of the people have no other opinions.

Once again departed for Yicheng, the entire team has a lot of energy. Before that, they still had a desperate hope for the end of the world, but now this desperate mood is gradually disappearing, and a sense of rebirth starts to flow from the bottom of your heart.

they! Has got the key to control their own destiny.

This time, Hu Zhuang, who led the way, followed his own memory and walked toward a nearby wood processing factory. The enchanted beasts that appeared along the way were basically killed by Hu Zhuang and others. They were very excited about their ability to kill enchanted beasts without using traps.

After the wood processing plant, a huge log was taken out of the rubble, and then the wood was returned by a physical attacker. As for others, cover them in the surroundings.

The way to go back was not so smooth. In the middle of the journey, there was a group of enchanted beasts roaming from other places. The power of the chiefs inside reached a later stage.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang ear congming eyesight, found the other person's whereabouts earlier, so that those who just transferred to the first retreat, and then rushed into the enchanted herd directly with Liu Hao, launched a crazy slaughter.

When Hu Zhuang and others returned to the scene and saw the bodies of the land, they could not help but recognise the power of Cheng Yang several people. Cheng Yang's invincible image began to plant seeds in their hearts.