Chapter 55- Ice Magic

Cheng Yang put away the spirit of Ice and Snow, and then returned to the crowd. At this time, there were still some people that hadn't fully restored their health value, so Cheng Yang decided to sit down and wait for them.

"Boss, did you get anything good just now?" Yu Kai, Niu Bing, and Liu Hao eagerly asked.

Cheng Yang no longer concealed it. He took out the spirit of Ice and Snow, and after handing it to them said, "See for yourself."

Yu Kai was the first to snatch it, and after a look he couldn't help but exclaim, "Special profession? Is it very powerful?"

Cheng Yang said, "How should I know, has anyone transferred to it yet? After transferring, naturally we will know. But since it is a special profession, it should be stronger than the ordinary professions."

Yu Kai and the others agreed with this point, but they didn't have the slightest interest in the spirit of Ice and Snow. After all, this was something Cheng Yang obtained, moreover they weren't magician.

After everyone recovered, Cheng Yang took the lead in leaving the instance.

After returning to the main world, Cheng Yang continued leading the team north. Battling in the instance a moment ago, although breathtaking, but the harvest was quite plentiful. All the power values obtained added up to about 1,000 points. In particular, the spirit of Ice and Snow, to Cheng Yang was priceless.

"Lord, would we continue to come and play this instance tomorrow?" Liu Hao said after having a taste of the food's marrow, his savor grew more. After all, in that battle, the speed of harvesting power value was very quick, and the risk wasn't as high as on the outside. After all, the monsters inside spawned according to certain rules.

Cheng Yang said, "Today, it's impossible for us to finish all the search and rescue points in the northern end, so we'll still need to come here tomorrow. We'll play this instance again at that time. In the future, if I have no other arrangements, I'll also take you guys to come and play this instance. For the time being, you don't have the ability to challenge this instance alone, unless the team's overall strength reaches medium-order apprentice, or have five high-order apprentices."

Liu Hao's demand wasn't high, as long as they could come challenge this instance under Cheng Yang's leadership, he would be content. As for acting alone, he wasn't arrogant to that extent. Today, if it weren't for Cheng Yang's Redirection skill, their team would've definitely been buried inside.

Continuously till 4 PM, Cheng Yang searched 7-8 rescue points north of Xiangcheng City, but the result wasn't ideal, only two professions' families were found. It had also been determined that the family members of a profession had died, which was without doubt a sad matter.

In the evening, a line of several thousand people returned to Luo Feng Village. These extra people were naturally rescued back by Cheng Yang and his team along the way. Now Luo Feng Village's population has exceeded 15,000 people, if placed before the apocalypse, it would be considered a large town, but now, it is a level 2 village.

Originally, Luo Feng Village was already very crowded, and currently that Cheng Yang had come back more than 3,000 people, some people couldn't even get in.

However, Cheng Yang had earlier made plans, and didn't directly bring them inside Luo Feng Village. He first went inside, and then selected the construction of the level 2 walls at the territory altar.

After Cheng Yang selected the construction, a light screen once again enveloped Luo Feng Village, slowly it began fade away after each breath. After the light completely vanished, Luo Feng Village could be seen encircled by a solid wooden wall.