Chapter 156 - Burst Flame

Now, in the elite group of Luofeng Village, even if the territorial guards are not counted, there are as many as six high-ranking people. The reason is that Li Wanshan and Zhao Chuan also advanced to high rank on the 24th and 25th days of the end of the day respectively.

It must be said that under the multiple effects of eight times the speed of cultivation, Nirvana, and Cheng Yang talents, it will be too easy to train from the middle to the high level, and it will be possible to complete the promotion within a maximum of seven or eight days.

Of course, the entire Lvfeng Village can enjoy the command of only five main battlefields with eight times the speed of cultivation. Even the deputy leader can only enjoy this high-speed practice occasionally. After all, their daily income is not enough to support them to use eight. Times practice speed.However, their six-fold training rate has continued, so it does not take too long to advance to higher ranks.

In fact, whether it is for the top managers of the village of Fallen, or for the high levels of any other major city, in the early stages of raising the practice multiple, we must collate 10,000 or 100,000 psionic values ​​for opening the high power. It is not difficult to cultivate, and it is difficult to have enough psionic values ​​every day for cultivation and consumption. This consumption is continuous and many people cannot afford it.

At the present stage, at most eight times the speed of practice is turned on in the main city, and the remaining ones that can use six times the speed of cultivation are few and far between.

Don't look at Yuan Jianze's men now, but who dares to exploit under large-scale opponents? Now all enchanted herds in the main city of the city have been completely emptied, and Cheng Yang has occupied half of the city. The daily psionic value gains are very limited. Not to mention that there are more than 200,000 combatants in the main city, but the total psionic value gain is definitely not more than 150,000 points. Other major cities may have higher profits than this, but they will not exceed 300,000 points.

In other words, the average daily income of the warlord in the main city is also about 1 psionic power. Unless somebody dares to open the way to leave the ruins of the city, the gains will only get less and less, because the refreshing of the enchanted beast will continue to decrease over time.

But now, except for the main city of Yucheng, the main cities in other regions do not know the situation outside the tunnel. They are still afraid to risk the channel guards that obviously exist as checkpoints. After the ghosts know that these channels have been opened, what will be the situation outside?On the other hand, the current strength of the channel guards is already very strong. Nor is it that they can open up the way they say they can get through. Nearly 10,000 enchanted beasts are not much more than the number of warlords in the main city, but they are over. The existence of two thousand in the middle ranks, and two or three higher-order enchanted beasts, let the squadrons not dare to ignore their front.

Of course, the channel guards will not last long enough. Because with the increase in the number of war fighters, these people's thirst for the psionic value increases sharply, and it will inevitably drive every major city to look beyond the unknown area outside the channel. Of course, due to the uncertainty in the field environment, the loss of war veterans who have gone deep into them will increase, and people will not advance too fast in the wild.

Cheng Yang did not care about these things. For him, these things are irrelevant. Fall Fengcun now has not only his apprentice as a top Master, but also six high-level apprentices, as well as more than a thousand middle-ranking combatants. This is the foundation of Cheng Yang.

He had a plan in his heart that had been in his mind for a long time and had already taken this into consideration when he set an agreement with Yuan Jianze beside the portal to the Necropolis.

Take the type of field resident in Luofeng Village. It may be possible to build a strong army by relying on the number of combatants whose statues were transferred, but it is impossible to satisfy the transfer of all survivors. Any one force. In addition to having a strong enough army, there must be enough mercenaries or freelance careers.

If these people rely entirely on the transfer of field resident sites, it is naturally impossible to fully meet the requirements. Therefore, in the future, the main city will be the mainstream way people will change jobs. As a field resident, attracting some of the warlords who transferred to the main city to join their own resident sites is also an inevitable choice.

Of course, recruiting those who have already switched jobs is only secondarily. Cheng Yang is more likely to choose among those who have not yet transferred jobs. At this stage, however, Cheng Yang, who has not yet been transferred in the main city of Fucheng City, is not ready to absorb it because ordinary people have been using psionic values ​​for nearly 20 days. This long time has not been enough. The 20 psionic powers transferred can only say that these people are either timid or fragile. For such people, Cheng Yang does not intend to stay now.

After waiting for three days, the rest of the counties without the main city or those surviving in some villages and towns will be directly introduced into the main city. At that time, the population of the main city will skyrocket and Cheng Yang can begin to expand on a large scale. The size of the village of Fallen Phoenix.

After these few days of development, both Heshan Village, which was first occupied, and Tongling Village, which was subsequently occupied, have now been upgraded to Grade 2 villages. If you want to upgrade to a third-tier village, the reason why you can have such a fast pace is inseparable from the strong support of Cheng Yang.

First of all, in terms of the psionic power of the territory, as long as there is a need for an affiliated resident, Cheng Yang will be transferred from the village of Luofeng for the first time. This is also the reason why there are no psionic values ​​for the amount of psionic power produced in Luofeng Village.

Secondly, after the resident upgraded to Level 2 and built a woodworking house, Cheng Yang devoted tens of thousands of psionics to purchasing logging tools for those who switched jobs here. Just on the third day of occupying the village, they had enough wood to build all the buildings in the second village. Then the village was upgraded to Level 3.

After the village was upgraded to Level 3, Heshan Village and Tongling Village finally developed independently. Although the secondary fence cannot guarantee absolute security, under normal circumstances, there will be no enchanted beast of the first-order stage around the village of Laifeng, so the safety factor of the secondary fence with a height of four meters or more is still relatively high. What's more, Cheng Yang does not plan to bring the cattle soldiers and Liu Ye back to Luofeng Village for the time being. Even if there is a first-order enchanted beast, they have enough capacity to cope.

The number of combatants in these two villages has now reached 800, but it is still no problem to take charge of cleaning out the newly enchanted beasts. Cheng Yang's point of view is to seek success without seeking success. Let these two resident stations develop steadily.

In fact, if Cheng Yang can stay in Tongling Village for a few days, it will be very beneficial to both Tongling Village and Heshan Village. However, due to the fact that there are also a lot of things to deal with in the village of Laungfeng, relatively speaking, the village of Laifeng is undoubtedly much more important, so he decided to return to the village of Laifeng. The only thing here is to put it first.

In the past few days, Cheng Yang also tried to find a copy of the portal around Tongling Village. However, because he had to cover the newly-changed job seekers in the next day or two, they searched for wood in Yicheng. I was busy clearing the enchanted herd around Tongling Village, so I didn't have time to look for the portal. The results can be imagined until the end, Cheng Yang did not see the shadow of the portal.

It was the difficult level of the copy of the night jungle and the first pass of the nightmare class was won by Cheng Yang. The two first pass added two precious items to Cheng Yang, one of which is a Master's skill inheriting stone, bursting flames.

Skills inheritance beads (burst flame): After the ancient war dead died, sealed their own strongest skills in the spirit of pearls, allowing their generations to pass on. Including skill transmission beads into the corresponding professional statues allows the professional combatant to learn this skill.

Burst Flame (Level 1): Shoots a fireball that hits the target and explodes, forming a range of damage within two meters of the explosion. The damage is 40% of its own magical attack. Learning conditions: High-level magic apprentice, 400 psionic energy.

As for the first-pass reward for nightmare difficulty, it is not an item related to the Master's occupation but a pair of special items.

Chuanyu Yufu: Special items can realize long-distance real-time calls. After the call is established, the psionic energy value is consumed according to the distance. Each kilometer consumes 1 psionic energy per second. Any pair of acoustic Jade characters can be paired with each other and there is no call barrier.

Whether it is the bursting of the flame's skill inheritance beads, or the sound of the Jade Charm, are all good things. However, compared to the current situation, the value of the bursting flame is even greater.

However, at certain special times, the role played by Chuyin Yufu is definitely very powerful. It can be said to be a strategic treasure. In the last episode, there was no news about Chuanyu Yufu on the forum. It seems that the forces who completed the nightmare of the Nightmare difficulty level knew its value, so they hid it in the snow.

However, the conditions for use of this phonetic jade character are very pitiful, and actually need to consume psionic energy values, and the consumption is not low. It is actually billed in seconds. Even if it is the international long distance before the end of the world, there is no such way of billing. Cheng Yang roughly calculated, according to the point of the world's most straight-line distance calculation, to achieve communication, is not the psychic value consumed per second tens of thousands? It is not something that anyone can bear.

It seems impossible to use this thing to call the phone porridge.

For the current Cheng Yang, except for Tongling Village's yet-to-be-found copy, other copies of the first pass have basically been completed. As for each copy of the hell-level difficulty, it is not what Cheng Yang can imagine now. I just don't know if he can try it when he breaks to the mid-level.

After returning to the village of Luofeng, Cheng Yang was ready to set off for the main city of Fucheng, because he threatened Yuan Jianze three days ago and asked the other party to give him an answer three days after the bombing. In fact, Cheng Yang does not need to go to know how Yuan Jianze will take measures to deal with, but he still has to go.