Chapter 178 - Dismissal

For beginner apprentices, it is not too difficult for several people to jointly eliminate a first-order middling enemies, but if there is a first-stage enchanted beast, there are twenty or thirty early stages. Apprentice-class combatants will inevitably suffer casualties, and even a bad one will make it possible for them to be completely annihilated.

So, this time the magic of the beast evolution of even greater impact on human. Every major city in the next period of time, there are serious job cuts every day.

In the last century, no one thought how serious a dead person was. In particular, the high-ranking officials of the main cities had seen death in battle.Now is the end of the world! The spirits made the world a ghost like this. Do you still want to live comfortably?

But now Cheng Yang does not want this situation to fall in the village of Fallon, but he decided to take the elite line. Undoubtedly, if we want to take the route of elite soldiers, we must guarantee the extremely low mortality rates of the war-wants, especially the more precious the warlocks who change jobs earlier. According to the current rules, the combatants can gradually become a powerful combat force only through the practice of accumulating over time. A once more powerful war worker, once dead, is nothing.

Faced with today's changes, other major city forces may be caught off guard, but Cheng Yang is prepared for it. He had already informed the other affiliated villages of the events of the day and told the people about the evolution of the enchanted beast. He also explained that they must all return to the resident at 12 noon today. After the evolution, they will redistribute the team and kill the enemies.

Not to mention that it is the main city of Luofeng Village. It is the other affiliated garrisons. There are a large number of middle-level apprentice-class combatants. In particular, the five main battlefields in the village of Fallen Village are already over 70% of mid-level apprentice class combatants. With such force, even in the face of first-stage enchanting beasts, they can also win.

Cheng Yang's face was dignified, not because of the evolution of the enchanted beast. This is not a big problem for him. What really entangles him is the adverse effect of this change in the rules of the world.

Previously, the psionic powers used by the combatants to practice can be transferred to each other indefinitely. The value of 100,000 psionics can even allow six people to enjoy eight times the speed of cultivation at the same time, and the psionic value is not subject to any restrictions in the transfer process. . However, after this rule change, this road was blocked.

There is no doubt that this change will delay the cultivation speed of the war-stricken people. After all, the original few people can enjoy four times the cultivation speed. However, after the rules change, it becomes very difficult.

In fact, this rule change is not a complete ban on the transfer of psionic values ​​between combatants. Instead, a condition has been added here that only the psionic value of more than 24 hours remaining in one's personal account can exert the effect of increasing the speed of cultivation.

Of course, this rule change can be more than this. It can even be said that this rule change is the most comprehensive and most significant rule change since the end of the last day. Some blunt rules have been changed, and a lot has been added. Humanized things, such as the deputy of the peasants.

Cheng Yang's views on these changes are mixed. But no matter how good or bad he is, he has no ability to change, and what he should command has already been commanded, and he does not need him to do something extra. So after getting up in the morning. He is still a step-by-step copy of the customs clearance, just this matter, it took him half the morning.

As for the fruit of the flame fruit that he had just received yesterday, he was placed in a storage ring. Because if you want to plant these tree species, you have to wait until after today's rules have changed, otherwise these seeds will enter the soil. It will only rot quickly.

At about 12 o'clock in the afternoon, Cheng Yang returned to Luofeng Village and sat down with Li Wanshan and Zhao Chuan. He quietly waited for the sound of the sky.

Soon, the three pointers of Cheng Yang's watch were completely coincident, and the voices that people all over the world were familiar with came back from the sky again.

"Humble ants, congrats to you for a month. The new rules established by the deities have been merged with the rules of the world. The new world is waiting for you to explore. In this world, only the strong can survive and fight! "

The gods broadcast this time is relatively brief. People originally wanted to get some hints from them, but they are undoubtedly disappointed.

Just after the sound of the gods was over, the whole world instantly solidified. All people, including Cheng Yang, felt that they could not move.Cheng Yang did not feel surprised at this, but Li Wanshan was scared, but soon they came to understand it, which is probably a side effect of the changes in the rules of the world, so they let it go.

After more than ten seconds passed and everything returned to normal, Zhao Chuan immediately asked, "Lord, can we go out and kill the enchanted beast now? If the newly evolved first-order enchanting beasts are together, it can be It's troublesome."

Cheng Yang wouldn't stop it, but he told him to be careful not to let the team be too distracted, and at least to have the squadron size to act together, which would also guarantee the absolute safety of the operation.

After Zhao Chuan received instructions from Cheng Yang, he gave a voice to Li Wanshan and left the room.

Li Wanshan did not immediately leave. He sat in Cheng Yang's hand and said: "Lord, after this rule change, should you have a new arrangement?"

Cheng Yang was not surprised at Li Wanshan's question. At present, she is in Fengfeng Village. In terms of territories, the person who can best guess Cheng Yang's idea is undoubtedly Li Wanshan, and the most competent person in management is Li Wanshan. Of course, Yu Kai has more potential in this area, but his experience is too small, so he has handled a lot worse than Li Wanshan.

Cheng Yang sighed and said: "Hey, Lao Li, you said that there are more than 100,000 people in our territory. Isn't there a few suitable for management?"

Li Wanshan first glimpsed and then said: "Lord, this is actually very Normally, before the end of the day, those who have experience in management are either government officials or managers of company companies, and the number of these people is already relatively small. Of course, this does not mean that there is no suitable management among those we have saved. People, just the lord you did not carefully find it." The

whole land of the village of Fengfeng, it is estimated that dare to speak with Cheng Yang except Yu Kai three, only Li Wanshan, is the five main battle with Li Wanshan Zhao Chu, who led the camp, was careful when he saw Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang listened to Li Wanshan's words. After thinking about it, it seems that this is really the case. Since the end of the day, he has been more concerned about the battles and has been relatively relaxed about the management of the territory, or simply neglected management. It is precisely because of this, he also relaxed the excavation of the management of the territory. Although Cheng Yang may occasionally raise concerns about housekeeping personnel, things that have really taken the time to discover talent have never been done.

"This is indeed my fault, but after this change in the world's rules and regulations, the management of the territory cannot really be loosened. Lao Li, you're quite good at this, and for the past two days, you've been transferred to those outside the village. Turn to see if you can find suitable management personnel." Cheng Yang frankly said.

Li Wanshan said: "Lord, if you do not require this manager must have the appropriate internal management talent, this kind of person is still very easy to find, if you ask for talent in this area, things are a bit difficult to do."

Cheng Yang said: "It doesn't matter what talent is. It's a matter of retribution. It only has management experience."

Li Wanshan quickly nodded. "It's easy to handle. In fact, you don't need to completely ask the people in this area to be new people who haven't transferred." Well, the mercenaries in the territory, including members of the main battle camp, may even find some management talents."

Cheng Yang thought for a moment and felt Li Wanshan's argument was reasonable. Compared with combatants, managers needed The number of them will be much less, especially for managers in key positions. If there are talents suitable for management in the main battle camp, putting them on combat positions is a waste.

When Cheng Chengyang authorized Li Wanshan to handle the matter completely, it is imperative to find some domestic talent in the shortest possible time.

After Cheng Yang finished, Li Wanshan did not resign, but said afterwards: "The Lord, there is a request from the subordinates, and you also hope the Lord can promise you."

Cheng Yang motioned Li Wanshan to continue.

Li Wanshan said: "The Lord, after experiencing this experience for a period of time, I discovered that I was not very suitable for commanding the fighting. In the tone of the lord you just heard, I also heard the immediate needs of the management of the territory. I feel that if In the army's sequence, he took full responsibility for the internal affairs of the territory and was more favorable to the development of the territory."

Cheng Yang's brow was slightly crumpled and said: "Lao Li, you are a smart person, you should know that you have a strong fighting power in your hand in this last day. How good a team of combatants is. I sent this team to your hands in the hope that you could use this team to go higher."

Li Wanshan said: "Lord, your kindness I understand, but I I feel that as long as the village is strong enough, as long as the lord you can trust me, my team has such a team of people can also settle in this last day. On the contrary, if the development of falling Fengfeng village, I have such a hand What can the team do? Moreover, from the rules we now understand, fighting is not an inevitable measure of strength. As long as there is a psionic value, IEnough to keep up with everyone's practice rhythm. "

Cheng Yang Li had to admit that he was convinced the mountains. Before he let Li Wanshan command any one of the main battle camps, on the one hand, there was no trustworthy person on the one hand, and on the other hand, he also cherished Li Wanshan's talents. He feared that he would be irrational if he were to remove his command. Listening to Li Wanshan now, I feel that I am really stupid.