Chapter 20- Rescue

After everyone rushed into Luo Feng Village, they became relieved. They were very glad there were some people left behind in the village, or else there would have been at least twenty-thirty enchanted beasts blocking the gate, at that time I'm afraid there would be a few casualties.

The gate instantly closed, the Steel-haired Boars that were chasing them were too late to stop, one by one crashed into the gate. The huge impacts made the whole wall shiver, sending forth a bunch of "zaza" sound, it made Liu Hao and the others worried incessantly. They feared the wall might collapse under the impact of these Steel-haired boars.

Cheng Yang knew that even if the numbers of the Steel-haired Boars were more, they wouldn't still be able to breach the walls. After all, the walls had a five-point defense capability on them, making it impossible for the Steel-haired boars with first-early order strength incapable of breaking down the walls.

The next battle held little suspense, while attacking the monsters Cheng Yang explained, "The Steel-haired Boars are a first-early order enchanted beast that is more difficult to deal with, especially in the wild, if they aren't killed before they get close, then it would be a huge disaster since warriors' shields can't block the Steel-haired Boars' charges. This is the reason why I made everyone run immediately. In such a situation, even if we have more warriors, there would still inevitably be casualties. In the future, if you encounter swarms of Steel-haired Boars in the wild, the first thing to do is to run."

Everyone paid close attention Cheng Yang's advice. After all, for them this was life-saving knowledge.

After all the Steel-haired Boars were killed, Cheng Yang once again set foot on the road to Huimin Town. Before leaving, Cheng Yang saw his power values has reached nearly 600 points.

About 100 points were obtained from the Scarlet Church instance.

Now he was looking forward to his power value reaching over a thousand, when that happened he would be able to enjoy four times the cultivation speed. Of course, the corresponding power values consumed per hour would be more than twice the original consumption.

This time the trip went smoothly, although along the way the group encountered a few enchanted beasts. Even with the close proximity to Huimin Town, they met with a group of 11 Green Anoraks, but under the tacit cooperation of Cheng Yang and others, these enchanted beasts did not cause too much trouble for them.

After Liu Hao and the rest entered Huimin Town, their faces turned pale. Although they had some conjecture on the situations that doomsday might bring forth, along with Cheng Yang telling them about the cruelty of the disaster. But all of this was conceived in their brains, and now with them truly immersed, they found that they would be taking the end too lightly.

Huimin Town occupied twenty-thirty square kilometers, but now they couldn't see a house standing. In the ruins, in addition to seeing some enchanted beasts wandering outside, not a single person could be seen.

It was not that they couldn't find people, but were unable to find any living people. At their feet were laid several bloody skeletons, their flesh were eaten clean off, even the bones could no longer form a complete skeleton.

After living years in a peaceful environment, once they saw this scene, could only feel their stomach churning, everyone started bending over and vomiting. It was more unbearable for Pang Shan, after seeing such a bloody scene, she instantly was scared stiff. Moment after recovering, her mouth opened, ready to unleash a scream.

Cheng Yang quickly took notice her action, he rushed up to cover her mouth, lest they face siege of enchanted beasts.

"If you don't want to die, don't scream." Cheng Yang said calmly, and then released his hand from Pang Shan's mouth.