Chapter 75- Race Against Time

Cheng Yang tightly stared at a dark blue power value stone 20 meters away, which he felt was beckoning him to go over toward it.

No telling he had to give up here? Giving up on this power value stone that could very well be containing 100,000 power values?

If he didn't give up, what was next? Charging at this group of giant rats and throwing away his life?

Cheng Yang's mind was constantly in a struggle. This could be said to be the most difficult decision he had to make since being reborn.

In order to avoid being discovered by the giant rats, Cheng Yang retreated back, and then began thinking deeply. He was really reluctant to give up on those lovely power value stones.

After a long time had passed, Cheng Yang finally thought up of a method. He immediately opened his properties panel and began staring at the countdown above.

Actually, Cheng Yang's method was very simple. It is to race against time. He planned to snatch a power value stone at the last second, and let the random door transmit him away. When the moment came to depart this place, let alone this giant rat being in the second early-order, even if it were in the third early-order or fourth early-order, so what?

Currently, Cheng Yang was only 20 meters away from the nearest power value stone, while the other side was more than 100 meters away. Plus, the other side was also lying on ground. Cheng Yang calculated under these circumstances, the success rate was at least above 80%.

If he didn't dare take risks with an 80% success rate, Cheng Yang rather smashed his head in and forget about everything.

As for the next dark blue power value stone, it's 30 meters away from the first ore. With this distance, wanting to gain possession of this ore would prove to be difficult. Cheng Yang didn't want to take that risk.

Cheng Yang slowly withdrew to a distance, and then began quietly waiting. Now there are still half an hour left on the countdown, so he didn't need to wait too long.

As time slowly passed, Cheng Yang felt more and more stimulated.

Finally, the time displayed the final minute. Cheng Yang also started to count down in his head......

Crossing a distance of 20 meters for Cheng Yang takes at least two seconds. This also included the time for stooping over to pick up the ore within the calculation. And in two seconds, the giant rat in the second early-order giant rats, sprinting at full speed should be able to run close to 90 meters.

Ten seconds...... Nine seconds...... Eight seconds......

Three seconds......

Cheng Yang instantly shot out like an artillery shell being fired, and made a beeline for the front piece of dark blue power value stone.

At the moment Cheng Yang rushed out, the several giant rats in the cavern also awakened, and immediately stood up. The huge enchanted beast in the middle had the fastest reaction. It was only half a second slower than Cheng Yang. Directly rushing out from its location, it went straight to the location of Cheng Yang.

This was the first time Cheng Yang was facing an enchanted beast in the second early-order. Its sprint speed caused Cheng Yang to be amazed. This monster's speed was definitely not limited to something as simple as double the first peak-order speed. He was afraid it probably had a talent in acceleration, or skills that could enhance speed.

Only this time Cheng Yang had no more time for hesitation. Even if the other side's speed were ultra- fast, he must get his hands on that power value stone.