Chapter 122- Army

Yu Kai gave a smirk. He felt that with his current properties, he could even challenge first peak-order enchanted beast with a certain chance of success. Especially after blessing himself with Spectral Will, his attack power would reach 43 points which was even slightly higher than ordinary first peak-order enchanted beasts.

"Lord, did you see my properties? Isn't it broken?" Yu Kai proudly boasted.

Cheng Yang calmly said, "If I want to kill you, I only need two ice pucks."

Yu Kai's expression immediately collapsed, he said, "Besides you, this bug-like existence. I am definitely the first expert in the entire Luo Feng Village."

Cheng Yang replied, "Right now, you are. But later, it's hard to say."

Yu Kai immediately thought of Liu Xiyue, and her incomparable gifted talent. He never had the thought of competing against her. If it wasn't for Liu Xiyue being a member of Luo Feng Village, and the relationship between them was very harmonious, perhaps it would be hard for Yu Kai to sleep peacefully at night.

However, Yu Kai still held an optimistic attitude. he immediately laughed, "Even if I'm not second, third place should belongs to me."

Cheng Yang shook his head and said, "That depends on whether or not Liu Hao agree with you."

Yu Kai was surprised, but soon he thought of something. He immediately asked, "Do you mean Haozi will soon get his own special profession?

Cheng Yang said, "The Black Tortoise Island instance is related to warriors, so there's a high chance that a special profession will come out from it. In addition, warriors, just by their profession alone are a huge restraint on archers. If Liu Hao can really transfer to a special profession related to warrior, it's hard to say whether you can beat him."

Yu Kai bitterly said, "This dead rat!"

Even though Yu Kai seemed angry, he was actually happy for Liu Hao. It was currently the apocalypse. Although they didn't personally experience the cruelty of the end under Cheng Yang's care, but hearing the bitter experiences other people had gone through, one could feel a thing or two. Since they were close friends before the end, the stronger the other side became, the happier he was.

Cheng Yang then left Yu Kai to himself. As to whether he continued to stay in Luo Feng Village or return to Dongshan Village, it wasn't of Cheng Yang's concern. With Yu Kai's current strength, Cheng Yang basically didn't need to be worried about his safety.

Soon afterwards, Cheng Yang arrived before the territory altar to check the territory power value. It has actually reached 340,000 points.

Cheng Yang was startled by this figure. Wasn't this a loophole in the rules? However, he soon recovered. This wasn't a loophole at all. It seems that he had been in such a hurry this morning that he had forgotten to set up the salaries for the soldiers in the army.

The vast majority of this 340,000 points of power value was from a day's gain from all the profession in the territory. Now these power value needs to be distributed to every member in the army.

Speaking of the army, it was necessary to set up the structure of the army under the rules.

In fact, the army system could be set up to fit whatever he preferred. However, the minimum number of people per team has to be 10 people. In other words, a team has to consists of 10 people. An official team of the army was also at 10 people. This was called a level 1 team. Going by the army structure of Luo Feng Village, this was called a squad.

Soldiers at first-class private could only form squad-level teams. Only when a higher rank emerged would newer capabilities opened up.

Now all the soldiers in Luo Feng Village were just at first-class private. Therefore, even though Luo Feng Village has five battalions, it was actually composed of about 300 small teams. In addition, this kind of union wasn't acknowledged by the rules.