Chapter 196 - The sudden emergence of weapons

Some people present were in agreement with Lu Gaofeng's argument. Some supported the proposal of Mr. Ho. The room became noisy at one time.

Yuan Jianze did not speak with a sullen expression. After a long while, she said: "Let's go and see together. We can't let this guy use the main city as his back garden."

Then Yuan Jianze got up and walked out. Although his words are simple, but the meaning is very clear, this is his home field, you must have the attitude of being a master, can not let Cheng Yang in the main city in disorder. This is a question of attitude. It has nothing to do with the ability to successfully stop the other party.

Other people naturally dare not object to it and followed Yuan Jianze out. Although Lu Gaofeng's face is depressed, he can only keep up.

Yuan Jianze knew that Cheng Yang's specific location directly went to the other side.

Cheng Yang went very slowly, it was like shopping. Yuan Jianze and others did not spend much time and found him on the street.

"Master Cheng, I did not expect you to be very laid back ah, so early this morning to come to my main city to stroll around, let me envy you ah!" Yuan Jianze stared at the hearts of anger, said with a smile.

Cheng Yang pretended not to hear the fall of his words and said: "Commander Yuan, what is envied by this, you are not

moving around in the main city every day. Compared to me, I'm more leisurely than I am." Yuan Jianzeyi The time was speechless.

Lao Wu coughed behind him and said: "Mr. Cheng Lord, you are not going to the Sambo Temple, I do not know what to do to the main city this time?"

Cheng Yang said immediately: "There is no big deal, my village is not yet How many people haven't been transferred to the squad? I'd like to bring them over to work. This matter was already said when I first met with the commander Yuan Yuan, so I'm not ready to order you with Yuan. "

Yeah, " Yuan Jianze said, saying that Cheng Yang had only said that he could move freely in the main city. At the same time, he could recruit people in the main city. When did he say that he could transfer to the main city?

Now Yuan Jianze desperately retorted that Cheng Yang once again spoke: "Commander Yuan Shi. Those people are refugees! If you can't change jobs, you're not sure when you'll be buried in the mouth of an enchanted beast. You can't always look at Yuan Shi's order. Watching this sort of thing happen? Of course, the psionic power they need to transfer to me will be borne by me and will not consume the psionic energy value in the professional statue. How do you see it?"

Yuan Jianze frowned and asked, "If you, Lord of the process, if I Guess it right, your village should also be able to

switch jobs, why bother to run to the main city?" Yuan Jianze that tone, but did not ask Cheng Yang this gourd in the end to sell what medicine.

Cheng Yang looked helpless and said, "You think I'm thinking of coming from afar? Ah, although my village was able to transfer jobs, the number of people who switched jobs was very limited. By now, only two thousand jobs have been transferred. I'm running out of it. You said I'm not here to change your position. Where do I go?"

Yuan Jianze was so happy in his heart that he estimated Cheng Yang's words to be somewhat credible. If he really said it, then Cheng Yang will have nothing to fear. Even if each village has a quota of 2,000 jobs, it will add up to 4,000 people. What can this number do? As long as he can get rid of Cheng Yang, their village is not enough. As for the people who sent the job this time. Still not your own?

I just don't know what to do when I told Mr. Lao yesterday what I wanted to do. This Cheng Yang is not a member. It's always a thorn in my heart!

Yuan Jianze carefully measured in his heart after a lot of time, feel that this time or try not to fall out with Cheng Yang. At least on the bright side and the other side to maintain a friendly, it can also let the other side reduce vigilance.

"Well, I don't know where the people you are transferring are now in?" Yuan Jianze agreed.

Cheng Yang said: "Oh, those people are just ordinary refugees. There is no fighting power at all. I am a little worried about their safety, so I have to come and see the situation in the main city. If there is confusion like the day before yesterday, there will be some trouble. But now it seems that there should be no big problems."

Yuan Jianze's face was dark and Cheng Yang said that the main city is chaotic. Is this not his face? After all, he is now the de facto mastermind of the city's main city.

But Yang and Cheng Yuan Jianze will not get angry at these things, asked: "When will those people come, so I can prepare, in case the number of more, so I can arrange some job seekers fight to maintain order."

Cheng Yang is also polite and directly said, "Trouble the commander of the Yuan, and the refugees are already on the road. It is estimated that they will be able to arrive in at most half an hour. You see that this will not happen. You arrange several people to join me in the main city. Waiting outside."

Yuan Jianze thought for a moment and said: "Forget it. Since it only lasts for half an hour, let's go and have a look with you."

Yuan Jianze doesn't want other people to have a chance to contact Chen Yang alone. , so I decided to accompany Cheng Yang personally, so that I can also show my concern for him. I can also use this opportunity to talk with Cheng Yang and talk more, maybe I can find out something.

Since Yuan Jianze himself has gone, other people will only follow. Although Lu Gaofeng now very much wants to propose that he has something else to do, he took the idea down because of the possibility that this might cause Cheng Yang's unhappiness.

Cheng Yang said immediately: "Since Yuan Shizheng is so polite, let's go and see it together."

A pedestrian walked outside the city at a slow speed. Along the way, Yuan Jianze kept talking with Cheng Yang and asked about the field resident. thing.

Cheng Yang seemed to be heartless, and he knew nothing about Yuan Jianze's questions. He said that Yuan Jianze was so excited that he knew how easy it would be to throw words from Cheng Yangkou. Why was it so troublesome? Go for inquiries.

Cheng Yang is really so heartless? Naturally not. Some of the questions asked by Yuan Jianze are very basic, and Cheng Yang naturally has no need to conceal it. Because in the near future, there will be a lot of territories in the territories around the world to be occupied. At the time, these are just common knowledge.

Except Yuan Jianze listened very carefully, other people also stood up and listened to Cheng Yang's words, especially the heads of the three major militias. They were expecting day and night to have a site of their own control. The field resident is undoubtedly very much in line with this standard, and they naturally care about it.

When he arrived near the light curtain, the personnel escorted by Zhao Chuan and others had not yet arrived.

"Master Cheng, do you know who you are going to come from here?" Yuan Jianze frowned and his suspicion was not without reason. After all, the light curtain of the entire main city stretches for more than 20 kilometers. If the refugees who need to change jobs do not come from here, they basically cannot find it.

Cheng Yang said with a smile: "Rest assured, when I left, I told them they wouldn't go wrong."

This is Zhengdong, whether it is Zhaochuan who came from Luofeng Village, or Dongshan Village and Jiaohe Village. Teams will all converge in this direction.

Yuan Jianze see Cheng Yang said so surely, nature is not good to say anything, had to stand there and wait slowly. Fortunately, he still had a lot of questions and he didn't ask them. Now, although he waits, he will not be bored. On the contrary, with more and more news from Cheng Yang, he felt that the waiting time was longer and better.

However, even while waiting, Yuan Jianze and others were very cautious and did not leave the scope of the light curtain. Now, whether Yuan Jianze or Lu Gaofeng and others, they all know that the relationship between Cheng Yang and the main city's forces is very subtle. Don't look at Cheng Yang's grinning at them all the time, but nobody can tell if this guy will be up and coming. . Therefore, if they are not necessary, they are absolutely unwilling to stand with Cheng Yang outside the protective light curtain of the main city.

Although Cheng Yang was eager to think that all these guys were standing outside the light curtain, he knew that if he opened his mouth directly, it was estimated that these guys were even more afraid to go out. Fortunately, he was also prepared to stand there without a hurry.

"What is it?" He suddenly pointed to the place two or three hundred meters ahead. There, he was armed with a long sword inserted into the ground and shone with the sun's rays.

Cheng Yang mouth A Qiao, suddenly exclaimed, said: "Rely on! Silver-class weapons." To put it, Cheng Yang directly got up, rushed toward the direction of the sword.

When other people heard Cheng Yang, which did not know what it was? Now the entire main city, the best but also two or three pieces of bronze-grade equipment, Cheng Yang said silver-class weapons, these people can not be calm, and rushed toward the front. Relatively speaking, Cheng Yang got up slightly later than others.

At this moment, no one thinks of any protective light curtain. There is only one thing in everyone's eyes. That is the silver sword.

Cheng Yang's speed is undoubtedly the fastest of all, although he was a second or two later than the one who rushed the fastest, but when he was in the 100-meter position, he was behind the person in front of him.

Yuan Jianze and others were shocked by their hearts. They all knew that once Cheng Yang passed the past, they wanted to get that long sword, which made it even harder. However, Cheng Yang's speed is not something that they can match. Just as they are figuring out how they can stop each other, Cheng Yang has already passed away.

Hardly any suspense, Cheng Yang got the long sword. No one else was much slower than him. Just when he had just pulled out his sword, Yuan Jianze and others also surrounded it.

Yuan Jianze and others expressed serious concerns. If they were other things, they might not have been so serious, and they were even less willing to offend Cheng Yang. However, the strength of silver weapons made them unable to give up, even if they were middle-level apprentices. With a silver-grade device, it can almost increase attack power by more than 60%.

For Yuan Jianze and others, the greater temptation is that this long sword is the first silver weapon they have ever seen. Although this silver-grade weapon is only said by Cheng Yang, it does not hinder it. Their inner expectations.