Chapter 148 - Robbed Deputy Mayor

Cheng Yang let the cattle soldier stay in the guard, he was riding white and went straight to the city of Yicheng.

The speed at which White was running at full speed was not something that Cheng Yang could match. For more than ten minutes, the jungle of a few kilometers was passed by it.

After entering the Ruins of Yicheng, Cheng Yang deliberately filled his steps. He listened carefully to the movements around him. He took a few hundred meters to find a group of survivors.

Now time is limited, Cheng Yang does not intend to talk nonsense with them, just under the other person's horrified expression, Cheng Yang directly drove Xiaobai to rush past and suddenly grabbed one of the young survivors and went straight to Tongling Village. . Only one survivor who left the ground crying for fear of despair.

However, these people soon recalled a detail that seemed to be sitting on a person who had just rushed over, and it was also the man who took away his companion. How can anyone be as good as a monster? Is this a humanoid monster?

These people with strange ideas, the mood slowly calm down, this is the last day after all, the dead thing every day.

"I'm sorry, I hope I will have the opportunity to save you again in the future." Cheng Yang sighed in his heart.

Xiao Bai was dying slowly at the speed of two adult adults. It took almost half an hour before she returned to Tongling Village.

Cheng Yang did not have any kind of gratitude and said directly to the young man who caught it: "You are very fortunate, young man, because for a while you will become the deputy village head of this village. Maybe you still don't understand what this deputy village chief represents. But I believe that you will definitely be glad that you will have such an experience in the future. What should you do in a short time? It is estimated that I won't teach you, as long as you agree. If you don't agree, I can find someone else. I think this of me The partner is looking forward to a meal."

"I ... I ... ..." This young man is not yet awake from the initial shock, but after that White Tiger Li Xiao Li, his face instantly becomes pale.

Cheng Yang did not have time to care about his feelings at this time, because the deputy village head of Tongling Village set a time of less than five minutes. When Cheng Yang directly brought this unlucky and lucky guy to the professional statue, after testing his talent. Turn him into an archer.

At this time, Cheng Yang also knew his name, Dong Zhengqing.

After completing his transfer, Cheng Yang did not hesitate to directly set him as the deputy village head of Tongling Village. This may be the only former and even the only one who was forced to become a deputy head of village.

However, after Dong Zhengqing completed his transfer and served as the deputy village chief. A lot of things suddenly came to my mind. At this time, he was not so scared. As a young person, the ability to accept new things is still quite strong.

At present, the village chief and deputy mayor of Tongling Village have already been elected, and Cheng Yang has nothing to worry about. Dong Zhengqing immediately smiled and said: "Dong Zhengqing. Didn't the estimate be scared?"

Dong Zhengqing still has a lot of hearts in mind. Doubt, but these questions do not know how to ask for a time, hesitated for a long time, only said: "What the hell is this? What are you guys?"

Cheng Yang succinctly said: "We are like you, are all this The only survivors in the world are we are more fortunate than you, and we have to be transferred to become a war soldier first.The specific thing is to explain to you the cattle soldier, who is the village chief of Tongling Village.You are the deputy village head. In this respect, you are his subordinate."

Suddenly a boss emerged, and it looks like he is younger than himself. Dong Zhengqing does not know how to describe his feelings, but he knows that he has made a big deal this time based on the sudden knowledge in his mind.

After Cheng Yang finished talking, he opened Dong Zhengqing's list of attributes and called for Xiaobai to come. One person rushed into the jungle.He wanted to take advantage of this time, and clean up the enchanted beasts around him. Try to ensure the safety of Tongling Village in a short time.

Dong Zhengqing's attributes are pretty good, with b-level talent. This is considered to be a good thing in the current world. The most important thing is that his next talent is related to the territory. Cheng Yun thinks that he has earned this time.

Its natural attributes are as follows:

Talent: 1, for each promotion of a small order, the individual physical attack power increased by 2%;

2, for each promotion of a small order, the gain of the daily psionic power of its managed resident increased by 2%.

The first attribute is a very common personal attribute, but the second attribute is quite good. Of course, this property is not as powerful as it sounds. It can only increase the psionic power gains of the territory to include only the psionic value earned by the killing monsters, donations, or taxes. But it is undeniable that this is indeed a talent that is extremely beneficial to the Territory.

It seems that his luck is really good. Picking one person at random will happen to be a territorial type of talent. Is this a big red hand?

Niu Bing is acting as an interpreter, answering questions for Dong Zhengqing, the curious baby. Fortunately, the problem of Dong Zhengqing is not complicated, and the cattle soldiers quickly explained it to him.

More than an hour later, Cheng Yang returned from a distance, but Xiaobai did not return with him, but continued to wander around. This guy is indeed very violent, regardless of what kind of enchanted herd, are directly rushed into it. After rushing to kill it, he fled to rest again.

In this regard, we must mention that although this alien animal can not take medicine to restore health, but its own health value recovery rate is not comparable to the number of warlords. In general, as long as they can't kill alienated beasts at that time and wait for more than ten minutes, it will pick up the dragons again and again, which has left numerous warlords of the last century to blame.

Therefore, Cheng Yang will put Xiao Bai alone, do not worry about its safety, only do not encounter enemies with the same strength, it will not be dangerous.

Cheng Yang then went to Yicheng with Niu Bing and Dong Zhengqing.

Along the way, Dong Zhengqing also introduced his own situation to Cheng Yang. He also knew Cheng Yang's identity at this time. It was the supervisor of his superiors and was very capable.

Dong Zhengqing was a colony of Yicheng. Nearly 10,000 people lived in the colony. This time he and a group of companions came out to look for food. It happened to be caught by Cheng Yang. This was the scene behind him.

According to Dong Zhengqing, the colony administrator in which he lives is not too embarrassing and has a very humanized approach to management. Although managers themselves will inevitably benefit from it, they did not cause others to rebound too much.

Cheng Yang is a bit curious about this manager. Regarding talented people, whether before the end of the day or in the end of the present day, they are more sought after. Although there have been some changes in the definition of talent, talent attributes have become an important indicator of talent, but it is beyond reproach. A person who is very capable in handling matters is still more valuable.

Cheng Yang immediately ordered Dong Zhengqing to bring them to the colony where there were more than 10,000 people. If they could all be transferred to Tongling Village, it would be sufficient for development here.

Dong Zhengqing is naturally interested in this. He lives in the colony and his loved ones. He can now very much look forward to his relatives being able to switch to the post of the warlord. At the moment, he is very clear that if he wants to survive in the last days, he must become a war job. It is of course a good thing that there is a chance to change jobs first.

Dong Zhengqing said that the colony is located on the outskirts of Yicheng City. The Chengyang trio migrated smoothly for the upcoming amount and did not deliberately evade the enchanted herd along the route. Instead, it directly rushed to destroy the other party.

Cheng Yang has another purpose to do so, that is, in front of the Zheng Zhengqing who is still a talented person to establish his strong image, although this can not fully guarantee a person's absolute loyalty, but as long as the hearts of the other party can be inscribed on the unbeatable In the image of some people, they will be more scruples when they want to betray.

The facts and Cheng Yang's ideas did not differ greatly. Dong Zhengqing saw a large group of enchanted beasts in the distance to become a dead body under the attack of Cheng Yang. The shock in his heart was unparalleled. To know in his eyes, these enchanted beasts are almost equivalent to invincible existence.

More than twenty minutes later, the three people came out of the settlement.

It is not so much a place to live here as it is a ruin that is rarely visited by enemies. Within this area, which is less than four or five hundred meters in diameter, there are a lot of simple tents. The reason why these tents are simple is because they are basically supported by several wooden sticks, and then covered with a tarpaulin, and some are still covered with thick paper.

Fortunately, there has been no rain after the end of the day and now it is not easy for these people to say whether the "tent" can exist or not.

The return of Dong Zhengqing did not arouse the attention of others, but Cheng Yang and Niu Bing's dress was rather curious to some people. But it is only a little curious, and the cruelty of the last days has completely wiped out their idea of ​​exploring the truth. Therefore, they did not think about why Cheng Yang and others did such a dress up. Perhaps the stick they held was just to guard against enchanted animals.

Originally, Dong Zhengqing wanted to meet his loved ones first, but Cheng Yang did not want to delay precious time on his or her children's sentiments. When he asked Dong Zhengqing to bring himself to find the leader here.

Dong Zhengqing also did not refute. He also knows the priority of the matter. It is not anxious to see his relatives at this time.

After a hundred meters away, Cheng Yang saw a few tents in front of him.

These tents are very conspicuous. They are not the kind of tents laid in disarray, but camp tents made before the end of the day. Compared to other tents, these tents are much larger.

In the center of these tents, five people are sitting. They are together and they seem to be discussing something.