Chapter 182 - Management

This time, so many refugees were sent directly to Luofeng Village, but instead Cheng Yang was saved many things. ==== Actually, according to Cheng Yang's plan, after this rule change, he will go to the main city of the city and call more people to come. At the same time, he will also call some people for several subordinates.

The most important thing for these people is to build a farm and grow food. Although there were also 100,000 people in the village of Luofeng before, only these people were not enough to meet the future needs of the entire territory.

However, at present, there are more than 100,000 people in Luofeng Village. Although the specific circumstances of the other affiliated garrisons are still not clear, Cheng Yang's estimation should be similar. As long as the people can be successfully incorporated into the territory, the farms built by these people will be sufficient to grow large amounts of food. Not to mention satisfying the needs of the territory itself, it is no problem even if it is exported.

In this way, Cheng Yang temporarily does not intend to recruit new personnel from the main city. After all, people recruited from the main city are likely to have the eyeliner of the main city. Although Cheng Yang is not afraid of anything, but if the other side secretly makes bad, it is also a troublesome thing?

For these laid-off refugees, Cheng Yang did not intend to let them be an ordinary farmer. Switching to the war job is also an inevitable choice. After all, the cultivation of the warlords is not a matter of overnight. It is also very beneficial for them to transfer jobs first.

However, the number of job placements at Laifeng Village is very limited. Cheng Yang still intends to bring them to the main city first. Prior to this, Cheng Yang needed to allow them to perform deputy positions in the territory, which also regarded them as the brand of Laifeng Village.

What Li Wanshan is doing is registering and registering these people, including the people who had been rescued in the village of Luofeng. The same thing needs to be done. This kind of registration not only needs to count out their names, genders, and ages, but also their occupations before the end of the day, and what careers they would like to pursue in the future. There is no doubt that this is a very time consuming task.

For those who do not like fighting, are willing to engage in farming or other careers. Naturally according to the life of the occupation arrangement, such people are not few. After all, the promise given by Fallen Village is very tempting. As long as it is a living professional in Luofeng Village, they do not need to go out to fight with enchanted beasts, but they will also have stable psionic value gains. Although this income will not be very high, it will also ensure that they will not worry about food and clothing.

The job is to be done before the end of the day. No one wants to do it. But now, there are countless people rushing to do it. It is as if during the war before the end of the war, if it was not for life, who would be willing to join the army? Even when a soldier's income is several times or even several times that of a farmer. There is still a large group of people who are reluctant to do it. It is a matter of hanging their heads on their waists.

However, there are still some people who have ideas and hope to take the lead in the end. There is no doubt that being a full-time combatant is the best option because the combatants can have higher Ps and can have faster practice speeds. For such people, Cheng Yang plans to bring them to the main city for transfer after the statistical work is completed. Then bring it back to Luofeng Village.

After this rule change, there have been some changes in the role of professional statues.

Those formerly employed in field camps are still the same as before. However, two additional functions were added, namely: naturalization and repatriation.

These two functions are specially prepared for those who change jobs in the main city. Their role is to allow the warlords who are transferred in the main city to add their own occupations to professional statues in the field. Equivalent to being added to the territory. The advantage of this is that these war fighters can also enjoy the bonus of field professional statues and the bonus of territorial attributes.

of course. There is a difference between naturalization and attachment.

Naturalization will take up the transfer of professional statues. If there are no remaining transfer places under the statue, it will not be naturalized. At the same time, post-naturalization combatants can fully enjoy the attribute bonuses of professional statues.

The attachment is not the same. Guiyi does not possess the statue's transfer quota, but they still have to suffer a loss compared with the naturalized combatants. Because the bonus they enjoy is attenuated by 50%, even if it is so, the field garrison has an infinite appeal to those who are in the main city.

Of course, there are also restrictions on the number of such attachments. This limit is one hundred times greater than the current number of people who can be transferred. In other words, the current village of Luofeng can accommodate nearly one million naturalized people.

After Cheng Yang saw Li Wanshan not far behind him, Li Wanshan discovered the arrival of Cheng Yang. When the soon-to-be work was handed over to a few of the warlords behind him, he quickly approached Cheng Yang.

"The Lord, fortunately not humiliating, has brought all the refugees into the village for resettlement." Li Wanshan said calmly.

Cheng Yang nodded with a smile and said: "Yes, what are the results of statistics now?"

Li Wanshan said quickly: "I have just summarized the subordinates. At present, I have a population of 270,000 in Fengfeng Village. Statistics There are more than 20,000 people, among whom 60% are those who wish to take up a career in life, and 40% are willing to work full-time in the combat profession. Among them, women or middle-aged and older people have more people who are willing to pursue careers in life, while men or young people prefer to Combat career." After

Cheng Yang heard, Cheng Yang said: "This is not much different from my estimate. That is to say, if the entire village people choose according to this ratio, then in the end our village will have 160,000 lives. Occupation, fighting career is about 110,000. This scale is indeed a bit big. ... Lao Li, you first come back to me with me, negotiate the next thing, nearly 300,000 people, ah, not a small number. "

Li Wan Shan did not decline, after all, needs to be done here just statistics, he is the same in is not here.

When the two returned to Chengyang's 3rd-class home, they sat down to discuss the matter.

Cheng Yang said: "Lao Li, today has increased the population of almost 160,000 people. It is indeed somewhat beyond my expectation that if these people are completely transferred to the war job, their combat effectiveness will not be underestimated. This is a good thing because it will Greatly enhance the combat effectiveness of our territories. But at the same time it is also a bad thing, which will weaken our ability to control the territory. After all, the total number of our main battle camps is now over 4,000. What are your good suggestions?"

Actually, Cheng Yang has already There was an early draft, after all, his end of life in that year was not overkill. The reason why Li Wanshan is asked now is to test him. It is necessary to know that after Li Wanshan will occupy a very important position in the village of Fengfeng Village, there is no strong ability to do so.

Li Wanshan immediately said: "The Lord has already considered the matter when he conducted the statistics. If the Lord really planned to bring all the people in the current territory to the main city for the transfer, then the main battlefield of the territory must be Expansion or otherwise. If there is a sudden situation, we will be very passive to deal with."

Cheng Yang nodded and said: "The expansion is a must, what advice?"

Li Wanshan did not say that the military expansion of the matter, after all, now He is in charge of government affairs, and military matters are as little as possible. This is a kind of suspicion. Then he said: "In fact, according to the rules of the world, both the life profession and the battle profession, all have a strong combat capability. All of them can be promoted with cultivation, so it is also necessary to strengthen the control of the life profession. After all, it occupies most of the population of the territory. From the viewpoint of the subordinates, these people can be managed according to geographical areas, taking farmers as an example. A certain range of farm paintings is a management unit from which managers are selected. This management strength can be referred to Team, army weaker than just on the line. It seems to subordinate, professional life can be a branch of 100 people, 10 branch as a community, as a community 10 Tun, Tun managed directly by the territory. Lord think? "

Cheng Yang thought for a moment and said: "Although 100 people are a little bit more than a management unit, and the farmers are doing relatively simple things, there is nothing wrong with them. But for the management of these careers in life, do you think it is better to employ them? Or just to collect The way of taxation?"

Li Wanshan had not yet considered this issue. After hearing Cheng Yang's problems and thinking hard, he said: "Lord, the subordinate thinks that it is still better to use the employment system. The first to hire the system can give life careers. The greater sense of security and the second-tier employment system can better guarantee the interests of the Territory. Now even if those people are transferred to peasants, they have to rely on the raw materials of the territory to build the farms, and they also need to obtain the protection of the territory. Low, it hurts the interests of the territories, and if the tax is too high, some people are inevitably guilty.And, whether it is food, or other life Production of goods, in current terms are part of strategic materials. These materials are best to have a territory unified deployment. "

Cheng Yang Li Wan Shan saying very satisfied with him before going to coincide. At this stage, the employment system is indeed more in line with the interests of the Territory. After the development of the land of the Luofeng Village to a certain extent, the employment system may no longer be suitable for the development situation at that time. At that time, it will be readjusted.

Li Wanshan looked at Cheng Yang's expression and knew that his thoughts had already been approved. He immediately continued to say, "The Lord, these members of the main battle camp or the life profession are all well managed. How can the mercenary regiment do it?"

Cheng Yangxiao Laughtered: "This is easy to handle. As long as our main battle camp is expanded to a certain extent, the existence of the mercenary regiment will not pose any threat. We should collect tax revenue. As for the mercenary group, some people who are engaged in deputy occupations, Also take the tax system, as long as there is a transaction, you will be taxed.You spend a few more days, recruit some of your own people, get out of the management system, try to gamble on tax evasion, and establish punitive measures. Those mercenary groups that do not comply with the rules will be punished according to the system.