Chapter 160 - Blood Heritage

In a private house, Cheng Yang found the father and daughter. When Cheng Yang explained the meaning of the arrival, Chu Lingling's little girl immediately jumped excitedly. Now that the little girl has changed clothes, it looks very clean and tidy, a lovely little princess.

When Cheng Yang took the two men to the professional statue.

Chu Lingling walked in front of Cheng Yang and asked, "Uncle, you said before that I could be transferred to a magician. You are also a magician. Isn't Xiao Ling so powerful afterwards?"

Cheng Yang did not want to dismiss this. Little girl's enthusiasm, immediately laughed and said: "Yes, Xiaoling may be more powerful than I am. But ... you can not call me uncle? I have so old?"

Chu Lingling biased his head and said: " But... Xiao Ling thinks, you are Uncle!"

Cheng Yang didn't go on talking for a moment, because he found it very foolish to reason with a seven-year-old girl.

Then Cheng Yang began to transfer Chu Qiang's father and daughter. There is no doubt that Chu Lingling was the first person to change jobs.

Name: Chu Lingling

Affiliated Forces: Fallen Village

Occupation: Magician, etc .: Primary Magic Apprentice (0%)

Age: 7 Lifespan: 110

Life: 20 Magic: 30

Physical Attack: 1 Magic Attack: 5

Physical Defense: 1 Magic Defense: 1

Attack Speed: 1 Movement Speed:

Talent: 1, for each promotion of a small order, increase magic attack power by 2%.

2, confuse level 1: talent skills, enchant the enchanting animal for their own send. The chance of bewildering success is influenced by the difference in the power of the person who releases the skill and the person who is being defrauded. The bewildered beast's power level cannot exceed the skill releaser itself. Enchanted enchanted beasts are not allowed to take medicines and are not affected by any gainer skills. Skill cooldown 10 seconds, proficiency 0%

Skills: Meditation Level 1 (magician basic skills, can gradually increase the strength through meditation. Skill level increases with the occupation and other levels.)

Magic missiles 1 level (aggregate magic in vivo, attack long-range target. Deals 100% magic damage, Attack distance is 30 meters, no special effect. Casting consumes magic energy 5 points.

Proficiency 0%.) Chu Lingling's attributes appear in front of Cheng Yang, he feels himself to be a huge pie in the moment.

In the last century, people's division of talents and other orders was basically limited to ordinary talents, that is, one step per promotion. Increase the percentage of strength to divide. For some special talents, such as talent skills, and Zhao Chuan's scope to weaken the enemy's talent, it is difficult to draw a grade. Because these talents have their own characteristics, they cannot be generalized at all.

Relatively speaking. This skill is not particularly powerful because it is only equivalent to giving Chu Lingling a pet. If you can't take medicine and can't accept the gaining skills of those who work, it's equivalent to no blood. When you encounter a large group battle, it is the pet that first dies.

On the other hand, bewitching enchanted beasts have a chance of success. Although Chu Lingling has not used this skill yet, Cheng Yang can only know by imagination. This skill is likely to be very successful when deceiving the enchanted beast which is much lower than its own strength, but when it is confused with the enchanted beast of its own strength. I am afraid it will not be so easy. If the enchanted beast that is enchanted in the battle dies, this skill is temporarily obsolete.

In the absence of an attribute plus talent, having this confusing skill is not necessarily a good thing.

But Cheng Yang, who had experienced the last days of the end of the world, knew that this talented skill had a very big effect. However, this requires cooperation with another skill, which is a deputy skill.

This deputy is the former alchemist Chen Yun said, as for skills. It is made of magic beads.

The so-called magic beads, in fact, is not something mysterious. Its role is to seal enemies. Sealing the Enchanted Beast's Enchanted Beads successfully is a one-time expendable item. Use Magic Beads during the battle. Can immediately seal the enchanted beast to help seal the magic bead holders to fight. Only this seal-enchanted beast has an hour-long existence time limit of more than one hour. Even if this enchanted beast has full health, it will immediately disappear.

Even with such restrictions, Fengzhuzhu is a powerful prop, because at the same time, there is no limit to the number of single-use magic beads. If a person possesses tens of thousands of magic beads, he can instantly summon tens of thousands of enemies to form an enchanted beast. Just imagine what a spectacular scene it would be.

However, if you want to seal enemies, there is a very serious constraint, that is, this enchanted beast must completely give up resistance. To know that this is an enchanted beast, it is not a summoned animal or alienated beast.

Someone once got this skill in the last life, but all people think that this skill is a complete accumulation. Before Cheng Yang was born again, no one could find a way to let the enemies completely give up the resistance.

Now that Cheng Yang sees Chu Lingling's skills, he instantly thinks of Fengzhuzhu Manufacturing. With these two skills in hand, it is definitely a very defensive existence. The only thing that cannot be determined now is how successful Chu Lingling's success rate is. If the success rate is very low, I'm afraid that the production of Mozi will be very low. It is impossible to use it as a strategic material reserve. . If the success rate is high, the value of this skill is greatly improved.

At the same time, Cheng Yang has another question in his mind. Can the bewilderment skill be effective against enchanted beasts with a wave ss template? If this idea is established, Chu Lingling's skill can be completely described by the Guardian.

Cheng Yang also thought of one thing at this time. If this puzzling skill is placed on Liu Ye, is it also very powerful? After all, the power of Liu Yun's anti-Heaven movement is not to talk about it. As long as it is a probabilistic skill, it is 100% successful. It is conceivable that Liu Hao can instantly enchant a demon animal that is exactly the same as his own strength. This is a very gratifying thing.

Cheng Yang, of course, just think about it. Whether it is a revolt, holy words, or confusion, it is a rare gift. If these are all on one person, it would be too unreasonable.

For Cheng Lingling's arrangement, Cheng Yang has already thought about it. She will be a member of her own squad. Although a seven-year-old Guards member sounds rather comical, this is an eschatological, and strength is not divided by age. Perhaps as a seven-year-old girl, there are still certain obstacles in distinguishing right from wrong, but this does not affect her ability to play.

Next, Cheng Yang began to transfer Chu Qiang. After he had harvested Chu Lingling, the rare talented woman, he had no hope of reporting on the attributes of Chu Qiang. When he transferred him, he discovered that he was too young to see God's love for the poor father and daughter. Take care of.

Name: Chu Qiang's

affiliation: Fallen Village

Occupation: Warrior, etc. Rank: Apprentice Warrior (0%)

Age: 37 Lifespan: 110

Life Intensity: 30 Demonic Power: 20

Physical Attack: 4 Magic Attack: 1

Physical Defense: 2 Magical Defense: 1

Attack Speed::

Talent: 1, Bloodline of the Barbarian Level 1: Barbarian Blood Inheritor, Natural Warrior, Physical Attack and Physical Defense Force Growth Factor increases by an additional 20%. Blood can evolve.

2. Each time you increase a small rank, your attack power increases by 3%.

Skills: Spirituality Level 1 (Fighter base skills, you can gradually increase your strength through practice. Skill levels increase with your career level.)

Cut 1 level (gather your strength, attack the front target, and cause 100% damage, No special effects.2% of the magical energy consumed by the spell, and 0% of the proficiency.)

Equipment: Iron Sword: A symbol of the warrior's status, with no additional attributes.

Wood Shield: Blocks the enemy's attack without additional attributes.

This Chu Qiang turned out to be a bloodline successor, which undoubtedly made Cheng Yang surprise. There are many types of blood inheritance. In some intermediate copies, there is a certain chance to burst the treasure inherited by the blood.

Of course, blood lineages are not necessarily stronger than those without blood lineages, because the blood line itself is strong or weak. For example, some blood lineages will be weakened in other places after certain aspects have been promoted. Sometimes even the ascension has not been weakened, and this type of blood has been abandoned by the war-wearers.

However, people who are born with a blood lineage are very rare, and such inheritances generally do not appear too weak. As far as Chu's savage bloodline is concerned, this is definitely a very strong inheritance. It can gain a bonus of 20% of the offense and defense growth factor, and there is no other aspect of weakening.

The so-called growth factor is also an attribute that emerged after the protagonists advanced to the ranks.

When the warlords advance to the ranks, there will be career branches, different career branches, and different growth factors in different attributes. At the same time, after the promotion of the ranks, the number of attributes gained by the combatants is not doubled, but only a small increase in all attributes. In addition, the war dead can also get a certain number of reinforcement points.

This intensive point is assigned by the varsity itself and assigned to different attributes. Depending on the growth factor of the attribute, the attribute value of different proportions is enhanced. The growth factor acts only on the current added attributes, but it does not add to existing attributes.

Although the growth factor is an attribute that appears after the class level, it actually already exists before the class level, but the growth factor of all properties at this time is defaulted to 100%.

From this point it can be seen that the sooner you have the advantage of inheriting blood, the more you can enjoy the growth factor earlier.

Undoubtedly, when Chu Qiang grows up, he will also be a capable member of the Luofeng Village.