Chapter 22- Gathering

After listening to Cheng Yang, Liu Hao the rest were relieved. They don't have to worry about Cheng Yang using the channel to blackmail people.

Cheng Yang added, "What Yu Kai just say is exactly what I meant, you will set up your own team, and you must win over a group of cronies. This is necessary to establish a foothold in this end within a short time. Most people will hope the army will come to rescue them, or even that the army will be able to kill all the enchanted beasts, and finally be able to gain peace and prosperity, so wanting to win people over will be difficult. But you don't have to worry about it too much, we can do it step by step, and the number of people we recruit don't have to be much, but they must be loyal."

Yu Kai said, "Rest assured, we know the severity of the matter. In fact, Yangzi we know without you needing to tell us. For people that don't have a firm mind and not willing to stick with us, we can just make them ordinary members of the team instead of our cronies."

Cheng Yang nodded and said, "In this way I will also be relieved. In addition, for you to become a good team leader in the future, it will require not only a strong mindset, but also strength, but relatively speaking, strength is more important. Now you already have the talent to become strong, the rest is to practice hard. Try to earn enough power value each day to be able to use double cultivation for themselves. This is the only way to widen the gap. In addition, when your power value accumulated to more than 1,000 points, you can open four times cultivation speed. So, now the most important thing to do is to earn power value."

This made Yu Kai trio look at one another, and after a long time, Yu Kai with wry smile said, "Yangzi, this power value is too difficult to earn, and when killing a monster, the power value will be split equally between a few people. When I stay in the station today to kill the enchanted beasts that spawn around here, I was only able to earn 50 points of power value, which I earned cheaply with the usage of long ranged attacks. So even though it can satisfied double practice every day, but when will I be able scrape up enough power value to have 1,000 points!"

Cheng Yang indifferently smile, he said, "This is not urgent, think about it, now almost everyone has yet to transfer, and we had already begun cultivating, as long as we used it properly, this advantage can be infinitely magnified."

Liu Hao nodded right away, if they are compared to the people that haven't transferred yet, their advantage is indeed very large.

Afterward, Cheng Yang held a detailed conversation with them for half an hour, some of the detail things were made clear, then everyone walked out of the cabin.

For the modern aged people, evening was a great time to go drink and party, but no one was in a festive mood, the pressure of survival hanged in the heart of each of them like a mountain.

At this time, almost everyone were sitting down at the south side of Luo Feng Village where there was a bunch of bonfire lit, and with the red flame reflecting the surrounding environment, everyone's face could be seen filled with fear and anxiety.

Cheng Yang could understand their feeling, after all, he himself spent three days hiding among the ruins of Xiangcheng City in the past. Except they were more fortunate than he was, at least they didn't have to worry about being attack by enchanted beast at the moment.

Cheng Yang walked straight up to a campfire, and then raised his hands, indicating the crowd to quiet down. And then said, "Ladies and gentlemen, are your mind full of concerns?"

"Yes......"

"How did the world become like this?"

"Where did your ability come from?!"

Noises erupted from the crowd, Cheng Yang didn't answer their question, but said, "Many of your questions I can't answer, because I'm also at a complete loss. I just want to ask everyone a question, do you want to continue to live in this world?"