Chapter 143 Save

Cheng Yang took out two suits from her own storage ring and handed it to Chu Qiang.

After these twenty days, the clothes of the two men had already stenched, especially Chu Qiang, who even had some cadaveric water on his clothes.So the clothes that Cheng Yang handed over were not rejected and they were immediately replaced.

Immediately afterwards, Cheng Yang jumped off the stone platform with the two men, and then put them on the back of a small white. There is no explanation for this. After all, Xiao Bai's body is really scary. If Chu Qiang's father and daughter can sit up without any concerns, then it's a strange thing.

Xiaobai was very dissatisfied with the two ordinary people who were like ants and ants, and he was very dissatisfied. However, under the high pressure of Cheng Yang, it had to give in.

Under Cheng Yang's order, Xiao Bai ran at the front quickly and Cheng Yang also followed.

Since this road has just been run once, the return trip is much easier. Although Xiaolan had two people on his back, Chu Lingling's weight was almost negligible. This time it took only about half an hour, and they returned to the village of Luofeng.

After entering the village, Chu Qiang was relieved and Chu Lingling became lively.

In the past few days, Chu Qiang has always felt that the world's humans will not be completely extinguished, but now he sees this vociferous village, and he suddenly feels he has the hope and motivation to live. At the very least, human beings have not completely disappeared, and human civilization has not been completely destroyed.

When on the road, due to the speed of the running, Cheng Yang could not explain to them the current situation in the world. Now entering the village, Cheng Yang took time to give them a brief description.

Chu Lingling is still young and young. She does not know what Cheng Yang said. However, Chu Qiang is different. When he knew that the world was completely gamified, the shock in his eyes did not subside for a long time.

"Uncle, we have become the combatants you said. Can you fight the monster?" Chu Lingling asked while walking.

Cheng Yang slightly surprised, he only wanted to save them back before, but did not consider their transfer of things. For the time being, Luofeng Village's transfer quotas have all been exhausted. Secondly, most of the current transfer jobs are done by others, and Cheng Yang has never bothered.

But now Chu Lingling proposed that Cheng Yang felt that he could not refuse this little girl and nodded and said, "Rest assured, you will be able to fight those monsters soon after you change

jobs ." Chu Lingling immediately became happy. Ride on her small white back and bang her little palm.

Cheng Yang thought for a moment, or took them to a professional statue, ready to see if there were any quotas, and also tested their father and daughter for their suitable careers.

After arriving at the place, Cheng Yang found that all occupation statues have been exhausted. This is no way. The chance of death is very low for those who have lost their jobs in Luofeng Village. So if you want to wait for new places to come out, Only wait for the statue to rise again. Or Li Wanshan's professional level has improved. Relatively speaking, the elevation of the statue is easier.

In addition, Cheng Yang can also bring them to the auxiliaries to transfer jobs. However, at present, several affiliated garrisons in Luofeng Village do not have the attributes of the territory. It is not the most favorable for the war dead. Cheng Yang does not know why. He feels it is best to leave these two people in the central village to transfer jobs.

When Cheng Yang was given a talent test for Chu Qiang, Chu Lingling was actually suitable to transfer to the magician, and Chu Qiang was suitable for the transfer of soldiers.

After reading their talents. Cheng Yang is relieved a lot, perhaps they will not have to wait until the statue upgrade will be able to switch jobs.

After explaining something to Chu Qiang, Cheng Yang let people take them down. As for how others will arrange for Chu Qiang. This does not need to worry about Cheng Yang, as long as Cheng Yang personally arranged things, other people will be particularly hard to believe that the treatment of Chu Qiang will not be low.

At this time, just after 8pm, he was planning to take the time to get the first grade nightmare difficulty of the abandoned castle in Jiaohe village, and then wait there for an hour or two. After the early morning, Once again, it can be cleared again. After the incident, Cheng Yang returned to Fengfeng Village to practice for one night. The time was just right.

White's speed was faster than Cheng Yang's full speed. This was less than 20 kilometers and it took less than ten minutes. This can be much faster than what the end of the day sports car. Of course, part of the reason is that the official road is very wide and flat, and there are no obstacles to running.

The official road reached the gate on the south side of Luohe Village. When Cheng Yang came in, he discovered that there were many people in and out of the village. It was just the time to dine at night. The number of people is a little more normal.

During this time, whether it was Yu Kai's hunting fox camp or Liu Hao's chasing breeze camp, all stayed in their respective villages. Their task is only one, that is to mobilize the village's own eight hundred combat personnel to sweep around the enchanted herd, try not to let the enchanted herds around the formation of a large-scale group.

Although the enchanted herd has a large chance of building a nest after reaching a certain scale, the danger is relatively large. Cheng Yang has a vivid memory of his experiences when he died last time. He does not know whether Luofeng Village survived the attack of the monsters in that battle. Every time he remembered the enemies that were overwhelming, he felt chilling.

But now the professional statues of these two villages will soon be upgraded to Level 4, and when the time comes, the number of warlords in the two villages will reach 2,000. This is enough for the attached territories to cope with most things.

Later, after the ranks of professional statues in the affiliated garrisons have been raised, the former cadets will also supplement the ranks of the warlords in the main city. If a Territory wants to have sufficient fighting power, it must implement a unified deployment of the warlords throughout the Territory. Otherwise, only the warlords who transfer jobs in the main city will be unable to maintain sufficient deterrence.

Cheng Yang walked in through the gate. Most of the people who worked in the battle here were all positive, so he was not curious about his arrival.Only the giant white tiger behind Chen Yang shocked them. However, the gap between the two sides is too large. Naturally, they are not likely to ask.

"Lord, how did you come here?" Liu Hao happened to be in the village and saw Cheng Yang coming over and immediately said. He didn't know that Cheng Yang had gone a long way today, otherwise he would be more curious about Cheng Yang's arrival.

"Hey? Lord, behind you..." Liu Hao revealed in the eyes of this kind of deep shock.

Cheng Yang said: "That's my new collection of a head / pet / thing."

Liu Hao surprised, and then asked: "You mean to say, this is a alien animal? Didn't you say that it is difficult to encounter alien animals? And it's usually in the deep forest. How did this guy come from?"

Cheng Yang smiled and said, "I went to Yicheng today and this guy was on the way."

"What? Did you go to Yicheng?" said Liu Hao very shocked, and soon laughed again, said, "You flicker people? From us to Yicheng, there are at least forty-five kilometers, a hundred kilometers from the road Can you come back so soon?"

Cheng Yang calmly smiled and said: "Did you never been to the pub in the past two days?"

Liu Hao did not understand why Cheng Yang asked this way, saying: "I am nothing to go to the pub to do? A forum must have at least five psionic values. No

matter who is willing to go." Liu Hao said the truth, the realization phase of Cheng Yang's tavern in the village of Fengfeng also carried some restrictions, its purpose is to make the field The secrets of the resident are kept longer. In the last days, his enemies were not just enchanted beasts, but also some of the martial-art forces with ambition.

Although Yuan Jianze may have already guessed some clues, after all, he still does not know the exact thing. This matter can be kept secret for some time.

At this stage, besides Cheng Yang and the command of the five major war camps, the tavern in the village of Luofeng could not go in. The rest of the people could not enter.

Cheng Yang listened to Liu Hao, and he knew that he didn't know the thing of returning to the city right now, and even explained this matter.

Liu Haocai heard Cheng Yang halfway, his eyes widened even bigger than the cow's eyes, and he said: "The Lord, so to speak, we are rich people now? Wrong, there is a psionic value person?"

Cheng Yang Say: "That's right, but in the past we had more psionics, but it wasn't compared to the present. This time, I also wanted to send you some psionic value on the other hand. It is hoped that the nightmare of the abandoned castle will be completed this evening."

Liu Hao was a happy person and suddenly said: "Lord, you don't want to change the topic. Just now you said that you went for a trip. City? Why didn't you hear about this before?" said

Cheng Yang's infatuation with Liu Hao's intentions, saying: "This is a temporary decision this morning, so only the cattle soldiers and Liu Hao were brought in. In the afternoon, We found an altar of territories over there. After the occupation, I returned."

Liu Hao saw Cheng Yang ignoring his understanding and could not help but smile: "Lord, you are now in line with the safety of the entire territory. Can you not do it? This kind of adventure Every time we hear about it, we are frightened. What if you say that if you have something that is three short and two long, will we all fall into a pack of loose sand? Can you soon be annexed by Yuan Jianze? Did you see this happen?"

Cheng Yang said with a smile: "Rest assured, I have a sense of respect. When I left, I already brought three stones back to the city. That is, in case of an accident, we can send it back." This road was also very smooth, not only occupied a new resident, but also got this first white tiger/chong/ thing, you do not look at it very docile, but it is a real real second-order alien animal. If you do not take risks, How could this be possible?"