Chapter 179 - Farming

Cheng Yang said immediately: "Well, I agree with your request. ---- But who in your camp has come to take over? Can you have a suitable candidate?"

Li Wanshan has long considered this, in the process After Yang's positive reply, he also breathed a sigh of relief and said immediately: "If the trustor trusts you, let the current deputy leader Lu Cheng be responsible. Lu Cheng is a soldier, although the talent is only a, but one of them is Strategic talent, each rank can enhance 2% of the defensive power of the underworld warfighters, and his own tactical awareness is very strong. Commanding."

Cheng Yang face some doubts, but for Lu Cheng he knew that, after all, the deputy commander of the five main battle camp of Fallen Village is also directly appointed by him, and his natural talent is also very understanding. However, for Lu Cheng's commanding ability, he first heard Li Wanshan mentioning it. As far as he knows, Lu Cheng was only an ordinary worker, and he should not understand the strategy and tactics very well. The reason why he agreed with Lu Cheng as the deputy leader of the Fuhu camp was to value his talent more.

Li Wanshan seemed to see Cheng Yang's doubts and said with a smile: "The Lord, formerly he was also afraid of other people fighting the camp to dig people, so he did not dare to speak. Talents like Lu Cheng are very popular among troubled times. The reason why he has such ability is because this kid was a strategic game player and was very good in terms of layout."

Cheng Yang did understand it, and now he agreed to let Lu Cheng serve as the commander of the Tiger Hu. However, he will not allow the other party to immediately become the commander of the Tiger Camp, but he will first serve as the commander-in-chief, and will only become a formal leader after the expiry of the inspection.

It is not surprising that Cheng Yang is cautious. After all, no matter which one of the five main battlefields it is, it represents a force that is absolutely strong. Cheng Yang must hand it over to people who can rely on him completely.

Later, Cheng Yang said: "Lao Li, since you will be fully responsible for the internal affairs. I will give you something to talk about."

Li Wanshan said, "The Lord please speak."

Li Wanshan is not better than others, but he knew Cheng Yang The prophetic sense of the end of the day, so now Cheng Yang confessed himself, he is naturally very cautious.

Cheng Yang said: "I once said that after this rule change, the deputy farmer will emerge. This is the only way to plant grain now. Compared to other deputies, the deputy job of the peasant is very special because it does not Any skill, as long as the peasants are employed, they will be able to cultivate the land and plant their own food."

Li Wanshan suddenly said, "How does this lack of skills reflect the difference between people who have no peasant deputies?"

Li Wanshan just scribbled. Because this question does not require an answer, and the rules of the heavens and earth are like this, many things cannot be explained.

Therefore, Cheng Yang did not explain and continued to say: "The peasants' cultivation efficiency is related to their deputy ranks. As for whether there will be some special crops in the future, it is not known. The peasants have a special point. It is not necessarily a person who turns careers into a job, that is to say, even those ordinary people in the outer villages can immediately take up jobs with the peasants. Therefore, for a while, you send people to recruit people who have not yet been transferred to the outside of the village as soon as possible. The land was planted."

Li Wanshan nodded and asked, "Is there a requirement for this type of grain?"

Cheng Yang shook his head and said: "There is no demand for the food we stock. As long as it is not destroyed, it can be used as a seed."

Li Wanshan asked again: "So where are we planting food? Now whether it is in the village or outside the village, there is no free land. Outside the fence, there are enemies from time to time to refresh, if it has not been transferred to duty. farmers who, on the outside but very dangerous labors of "

Cheng Yang smiled and said:" you can rest assured this point, the reason why farmers are farmers, the biggest reason is that each farmer Able to build a farm. The farm is walled, so do not worry about the magic of the beast attacked. "

Li Wan Shan suddenly some understand the feelings of farmers have been able to grow the food, not because of what there is after they dug the ground is not the same, But after the farm was built, the land changed.

Cheng Yang continued: "Lao Li, now we must base ourselves on the long-term and re-employ some farmers. Do not look at the population of our territory is only 100,000, but the growth cycle of food is four months, we must follow four months later Population planning."

Li Wanshan said: "Four months? Are all the food mature for four months? Are there any faster-growing crops, such as vegetables or anything?"

Cheng Yang said: "I'm talking about rice and wheat. The main staple foods, other foods have different lengths of time, but there is not much difference between the end of the day and the end of the day, but the good news is that the food grown in the farms can be planted at any time without seasons. In May, if it is planted with wheat, it can still be harvested after four months."

Li Wanshan said with great joy: "This is a good thing. I thought it would be subject to seasonal restrictions, so that we can only plant rice now. The vegetables have already missed the sowing period, but ... the Lord, we are still going to sow, and it will take four months to harvest our food stocks.Could not hold it that long, right? If this time has been to eat meat, I am afraid will get that problem. "

Cheng Yang Li Wan Shan actually understand the meaning, although the rules of the world changes, but did not eat this on a much changed, if People who have been eating meat will inevitably cause imbalances in nutrition. Not only do they say that they are ordinary people, they are the warlords, and I am afraid that they will also be sick. In the last century, many people had sepsis because they could not eat vegetables for a long time.

Cheng Yang sighed and said: "When we run out of stored food, we begin to buy some in the grocery store."

Li Wanshan smiled and said: "Lord, it's not expensive to have wheat in this grocery store, 2 points of psionic energy. Value can buy a pound, but the price of non-staple food such as vegetables can be very expensive, if the territory popularize these foods, it is also a great burden for our territory."

Cheng Yang also know these things, Immediately said: "This is no way. How long can we preserve the vegetables that we have stored for a long time?"

said Li Wanshan: "The vegetables that can be stored are potatoes, onions and the like, but the number is now very small. It will take up to four or five days. In addition, the consumption of seasoning such as salt is also very large. These things also need to be purchased."

Cheng Yang thought for a moment and said: "There is no other way to buy things like salt. As for vegetables, you let some farmers plant short-lived crops and cultivate them as soon as possible.At this time, first buy them from the grocery store and carry out the restrictions. Should, to ensure that those who are not sick on the line. "

Lee Wan Shan nodded, for vegetables, but he did a better understanding of some of the short maturity period, one month after planting to be picked.Even if one month's time will consume a lot of psionic value, the village of Fallen Fung can also support the past.

In fact, Cheng Yang is also very clear that even if he does not set aside some of his psionic value to buy food and vegetables, nobody will say anything. After all, in this damn end day, he was able to rescue those people from the rubble. It was already big. The good news. After that, the enemies that were killed every day were distributed to those refugees. Even the food collected from the rubble took a part of them. To anyone's point of view, Cheng Yang is absolutely a good person. To put it bluntly, Cheng Yang is a stupid good man.

However, Cheng Yang has his own ideas, and Li Wanshan can fully understand Cheng Yang's idea. After all, Cheng Yang is not a lone guest who is not hungry for the whole family, but is the lord of Luofeng Village. His future growth will largely depend on the development of Luofeng Village. The development of a territory must be inseparable from the people. As a lord, Cheng Yang can't stare to see the leading people starve to death?

Moreover, Cheng Yang is very clear that if a territory wants to develop well, cohesion is essential. Although Cheng Yang can also rely on the use of force or the privilege of the lord to conduct slave management of the people, can such a territory really develop? When faced with the enemy's offensive, I am afraid that when the time comes first, it is the people who are oppressed by the Lord.

"The lord, in addition to cultivating, what else needs to be told?" Li Wanshan asked Cheng Yang not to continue, but then asked.

Cheng Yang said: "This cultivation is a major event. In addition, the other day, you told me about drinking water, wastewater discharge, and other things that can now be solved. I will set your territorial jurisdiction for a while, after the construction The matter will be handed to you."

Li Wanshan said: "The lord can rest assured that the subordinates will guarantee that these things will be handled well."

Cheng Yang nodded and said: "There will be more and more things about the internal management. Recruit some manpower. As for the treatment, just compare with the military, you still receive the leadership of the leader, others are descending according to the level. In addition, on the internal management system, you first set up the framework. Management is really too confusing."

Li Wanshan was thrilled. It seems that the Lord is not ignorant of the importance of internal management, but he has not focused on this aspect before.

Afterwards, Cheng Yang explained the details to Li Wanshan, and then he took Li Wanshan to the altar of the territory and set Li Wanshan's position as the deputy head of the village. As for his previous position as a martial arts leader, Cheng Yang gave him back. Keep it. After all, the current official position of the village is still not perfect. If he removes his martial arts position, his talent will not be able to increase the number of professional statues in the village.