Chapter 128 - The Great

After another two seconds, Cheng Yang rushed out again nearly 100 meters. At this time, he had already felt the heavy consumption of his own physical strength. If he continues to experience such a full-speed impact, there will be no more than seventy seconds. His own speed will drop.This is also no way, physical strength is a natural weakness of the magician.

The house leaks in the rain, and there are sporadic shadows rushing out of the room. Are these shadows the bone ants? Just blink of an eye, sporadic bone-bearing ants have turned into a bone-bearing ant colony, and then overwhelmed toward Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang screamed at the bottom of his heart. It was simply the rhythm of forcing himself on the road! Is it the end of the day when he was born again?

Do not!

Isn't it a group of bone ants? Cheng Yang's heart was angry with himself, but reason told him that these bone-bone ants were definitely a group of fatal kings.

The number of bone-bearing ants that came from both sides added up to no less than 3,000, just in line with the reduced bone marrow ants that Cheng Yang had suspected before. At this point everything has become plainer.

The discovery of the truth will not help Cheng Yang out of the woods. The bone-bone ants rushing in front of him are less than ten meters away from him. It takes almost half a second to rush through the trees. The front of the other side spread five or sixty meters, this time is really not enough to rush over.

Cheng Yang's feet quickly moved, really hate his aunt gave birth to two legs, can run a little further away! At least give yourself greater life-saving opportunities.

Cheng Yang's ice thorn skills have now cooled, but he did not immediately use it at this time because killing dozens of bone-bearing ants at this time would not help the overall situation.

Finally, more than two dozen bone-bone ants rushed to Cheng Yang on the front and opened a hard scorpion to Cheng Yang's coat. The pain of a strand of conical heart was spread across Cheng Yang's body. Form, let his face can not help but twist.

If you don't know procedural positivity, you know that this is not the right counterattack time. These pains he has to endure. At the same time, a bottle of life medicine appeared in Cheng Yang's mouth. Although the more than 20 bone-bone ants had only brought him less than 50 damage, not even a third of their own life, he Do not dare to take risks, immediately use life potions to fill his life.

After all, life medicines are limited in their use. This is a very short time limit of only one second. But the limit is the limit, and no one can overstep it.In fact, such restrictions are also normal. After a bottle of life pharmacy service has always got the effect in the abdomen. And this second time is consumed in this place.

Cheng Yang was attacked by bone ants to take life medicine. It was just a blink of an eye. He didn't stop at this time, but instead he rushed forward with the fastest speed.

As he ran, more and more bone-bone ants rushed to Cheng Yang. These little guys rushed to Cheng Yang and they immediately ate.

The fastest ones are the first-order mid-term bone-bearing ants. Their small mouth is able to take away Cheng Yang's two life strengths, which can be described as very powerful. Cheng Yang is also not ambiguous, insisted on rushing out of more than 20 meters.

At this time Cheng Yang has once again taken a bottle of life medicine. no way. More than fifty bone-bone ants are adorned on the body, and there are hundreds of life points per second. The degree of danger makes Cheng Yang afraid to have the slightest luck.

At this time, his own path has been filled with bone marrow ants, if he stays a little. Must be submerged in the sea of ​​ants. Only rush out, this is the only way out.

Only in this blink of an eye, more than 20 bone-bone ants climbed up along Cheng Yang's legs. Their bodies are very flexible. As long as you climb up, it is hard to fall.

This time Cheng Yang did not have the slightest hesitation, toward his head. Instantly released Frostbite skills.

A large block of ice thorns slams down on their heads, but as a caster, the magic they release naturally won't hurt themselves, but the bone-bearing ants that surround him can turn out to be moldy. The bone ants immediately lost their vitality.

When the ice thorn skills ended, Cheng Yang was shocked to find that his own health had only been a little more than twenty points. This is definitely the more than 20 bone-bone ants that had just been rushed to attack them once again, together with the previous ones. Seventy to only a first-order mid-term bone-bone ant was very perverted, and almost made his own home.

This feeling is like a high-altitude tightrope, accidentally, it is an eternal situation, Cheng Yang's heart reached the peak of tension. He vowed that the next time he encounters such abnormalities, he must walk around. Of course, if he wants to have the next chance, he must first ensure that he can live out today.

A bottle of life potion reentered the belly of his own body, and the precarious vitality once again rose to about 150 points.

At this time, there is a distance of nearly 20 meters. Cheng Yang is also experiencing more serious physical exhaustion due to emotional stress. In addition to the dense bone marrow ants on the ground, let him think how long this twenty meters distance.

Chong ...

This is the only idea Cheng Yang is now.

At this time, the bone ant in front of him has become more dense. Every time he steps down, there are ten bone-only ants climbing up along his legs and attacking Cheng Yang at the first time. Cheng Yang's pace is almost seven or eight steps per second. Although seven or eight steps can now be swept out of the ant colony, but also his body will also face seventy or eighty bone-bone ants attack at the same time. And now, he has no ice thorn skills for his own life.

In three steps, Cheng Yang has suffered three waves of bone ant attacks, and his blood volume has also dropped by nearly 60 points. There are more than a dozen meters in front of me waiting for myself to pass.

If you jump up volley, jump out of six or seven meters far away. However, this method will seriously slow down your own pace, and it will inevitably lead to pauses when landing. The result will undoubtedly be even worse.

In this short moment, thousands of thoughts flashed from Cheng Yang's heart. If he rushed out in the normal way, he would definitely be on the spot.

The ice thorn skills have not yet cooled, life potions have not yet cooled...

Is it really desperate?

Suddenly, an idea emerged from Cheng Yang's head. How could he be limited to his skills or potions? Although these have substantial benefits, they do not mean that other things do not have any value.

Under the influence of electrocution, Cheng Yang has already taken the next step. As soon as he is about to fall to the ground, a medicine pill appears immediately under his feet. His left foot is slammed on the handle and his body leaps again. His right foot is In front

of him suddenly stepping out ... When his right foot falls, a heavy sniper pierces straight into the ground. Cheng Yang steps on the hilt and leaps again...

Next... Shields...

... Broken Iron Sword...

Pharmacy The time cools, and a bottle of life medicine is once again drawn into Cheng Yang's mouth. It is left along the throat. Before these bone-bone ants break their mouths again, Cheng Yang's health is finally back to full.

At this point Cheng Yang has rushed out of the encirclement of the bone ants, Cheng Yang's ice acne skills have also followed cooling, a skill fell, bone ants attached to his body suddenly became his psionic value.

Quickly looking back at the bones behind the ants, a feeling of restlessness arises spontaneously. Just less than four seconds, it is undoubtedly the speed of life and death, if each action is a little slower, Cheng Yang absolutely can not burst out of encirclement. Or he was desperate when he saw that he was about to fall into the bone marrow ant, I am afraid that the bones are no longer there.

But if there is not so much reality, he rushes out and represents his victory. The boneless ants failed to bury him under the ant sea, so let him bury this group of bone ants!

At this time, Cheng Yang's heart was filled with hatred of these bone-bone ants. After he had left the encirclement, he would not need him to run away again at the speed of bone-morphing ants.

A round of ice thorns fell, and bones and ants swarmed to death. Cheng Yang also had a long-cherished eye. He no longer receded straight away but circled the ant colony. Even if the other side wants to implement the plan just now, it will not succeed.

The bone ants were killed by themselves in a circle and did not know when the special task that Cheng Yang accepted had been completed. But at this time Cheng Yang did not care about this, he only hoped to end the life of these bone-bone ants as fast as possible.

Soon, the number of bone-bearing ants remaining in front of Cheng Yang was less than a hundred, and his mouth finally made a light smile.Although these guys are very powerful, but as long as you find the right way, there are still ways to exterminate them.

After all, this bone-morphing ant is just an ordinary ant. Even if they are so powerful in racial talent, they are ultimately unable to fly. If you can change the guy who can fly, Cheng Yang is definitely how far away to hide.

When Cheng Yang was preparing for a quick fix and resolved all the bone-bone ants, one of the bone-bone ants suddenly found himself rushed in the opposite direction. Its actions appear so abruptly under the attack of the boneless ants that are not afraid of death.

Bone ant will fear death? This is definitely the first time Cheng Yang heard about it.

That being the case, Cheng Yang will be so easy to let it escape, although Cheng Yang still dared not let the rest of the bone-bone ants directly rush into the ant colony, but he still has a skill to use.

"Freezing!" slammed, and the boneless ant that tried to escape was instantly frozen in place without the slightest possibility of moving.

Immediately after a round of ice thorns fell, most of the bone-bone ants died. The remaining twenty or thirty bone-bearing ants had not been placed in the eyes of Cheng Yang. Although there are no differences in the body size of bone marrow ants, they can be judged from their speed of movement. The rest of them are only first-order bone marrow ants.

Cheng Yang's cryosurgery has also been upgraded to Level 2 and can freeze opponents for three seconds. After all of Cheng Yang's ice thorn skills were put out, there were only a few bone ants left.

Cheng Yang did not have time to deal with these small boned ants at this time, because the bone-bone ant that he had frozen was preparing to escape.